Borrow up to $5,000 and have up to 12 months to repay when you borrow from Action Cash Loans.
Are you looking for quick, convenient financing in your local area? Action Cash Loans offers loans of between $500 and $5,000 that can help you fund a range of personal purposes. Whether you’re caught short before payday or need to cover a large purchase, you may want to consider this short-term loan solution.
|Product Name||Action Cash Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$500|
|Max. Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Loan Term||6-12 months|
|Turnaround Time||24 hours|
|Costs||Varies on loan amount|
|Requirements||You must be 18+ and have minimum 3 months of sufficient wages.|
|Available to Centrelink borrowers||Yes|
How does a loan from Action Cash Loans work?
You can apply online by filling out an enquiry form, and a representative will get in contact with you by phone. You can also apply by visiting a branch or calling Action Cash Loans directly. If your application is approved, your loan can be funded within 24 hours. Repayments are made directly from your account on your next payday or the payday that you nominate.
Features of a loan from Action Cash Loans
Some of the features on offer include:
- Application options. You can apply online by submitting an enquiry, apply directly over the phone or by visiting an Action Cash branch.
- Fast turnaround. You can apply online and you’ll usually be informed of the outcome on the same day. If approved, you’ll receive your funds within 24 hours.
- Loan choices. There are both secured and unsecured loan options available, making them suitable for a range of borrowers.
- Loan amount and terms. You can borrow between $500 and $5,000 for terms between 6-12 months.
- Repayments. Your repayments are deducted automatically out of your nominated account on the day you receive your pay.
Here’s how you can apply
You have a few options for how you can submit your application. You can make an online enquiry to have a member of the Action Cash Loans team contact you, or you can call or visit a branch directly to apply. Visit the Action Cash Loans website to find branch locations.
You’ll need to meet certain eligibility criteria to proceed with the application. You must:
- Be over the age of 18
- Have resided in the local area for a minimum of three months
- Have worked in your current occupation for a minimum three months if receiving wages
- Be receiving a sufficient income to repay the loan
If you meet this criteria, you can continue with the application process. You’ll need to provide the following documents to complete the process:
- Photo identification, such as your driver’s licence, passport or proof of age card
- Medicare card
- Proof of your income in the form of three payslips and/or Centrelink income statement
- Rent receipt or rates notice
- Bank statements for the last 90 days
- The name and address of three contacts not currently residing with you
Action Cash Loans aims to inform you of the outcome of your application on the same day.
While this is a flexible and competitive loan offering, compare it with other loans before submitting your application.