An unsecured loan with a difference – finance your dream with act.
act. is on longer operatingAs of 28 February 2018 act. is no longer in business. Existing act. accounts will continue to operate as normal for the time being, but you can find more information on act.'s website. This page reflects past act. product information.
|Product Name||act. Unsecured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 12.79% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||14.89%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,000|
- Competitive fixed interest rate
- Unlimited additional repayments
- Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- $150 application fee
- $5 monthly service fee
- $20 early repayment fee
What to consider about this loan
This loan is unsecured, meaning you won’t have to attach the asset you purchase, nor any other asset as security in order to be approved for the loan. While this loan comes with a competitive rate of 12.79% p.a.. there are several fees to take into account, including an application fee and monthly fees. These are outlined further below. You’ll need to borrow a minimum of $2,000 with this loan.
act. loan features
- Competitive rate. This loan comes with a fixed rate of 12.79% p.a..
- Impact Dollars. Depending on how much you borrow, you’ll earn a certain amount of Impact Dollars per month. You can put these towards an act. social project of your choosing.
- Loan terms and repayments. Terms of between one and seven years are available and depending on your preferences you’ll be able to repay the loan in weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments.
- Extra repayments. You’re able to make unlimited additional repayments with this loan, although repaying the entire loan amount early carries a fee.
- Redraw facility. If you do make extra repayments you can access them for free using the online redraw facility.
- Loan amount. The minimum loan amount is $2,000.
The costs of borrowing
What you will pay
- Application fee: $150
- Monthly service fee: $5
What you might pay
- Early payment fee: (if you repay the entire loan amount before the due date)
How to apply for the act. Unsecured Personal Loan
Click "Go to Site" if you’re ready to submit your application – just make sure you meet the below eligibility criteria. You:
- Are over the age of 18
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Are in paid employment
- Are not applying with more than one other person
- Are listed on the loan as a borrower
- Have no defaults, court judgements or bankruptcies listed on your credit file
- Are not applying for business or commercial reasons
You’ll need a few details to complete the online application in full, so keep the following on hand:
- Income and employment information
- Details of your assets and commitments
- Driver’s licence or passport number
- Medicare card details