act. Unsecured Personal Loan
An unsecured loan with a difference – finance your dream with act.
act. is on longer operatingAs of 28 February 2018 act. is no longer in business. Existing act. accounts will continue to operate as normal for the time being, but you can find more information on act.'s website. This page reflects past act. product information.
From 12.79% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
What to consider about this loan
act. loan features
- Competitive rate. This loan comes with a fixed rate of 12.79% p.a.
- Impact Dollars. Depending on how much you borrow, you'll earn a certain amount of Impact Dollars per month. You can put these towards an act. social project of your choosing.
- Loan terms and repayments. Terms of between 1 to 7 years are available and depending on your preferences you'll be able to repay the loan in weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments.
- Extra repayments. You're able to make unlimited additional repayments with this loan, although repaying the entire loan amount early carries a fee.
- Redraw facility. If you do make extra repayments you can access them for free using the online redraw facility.
- Loan amount. The minimum loan amount is $2,000.
The costs of borrowing
What you will pay
- Application fee: $150
- Monthly service fee: $5
What you might pay
- Early payment fee: (if you repay the entire loan amount before the due date)
How to apply for the act. Unsecured Personal Loan
Click "Go to Site" if you're ready to submit your application – just make sure you meet the below eligibility criteria. You:
- Are over the age of 18
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Are in paid employment
- Are not applying with more than one other person
- Are listed on the loan as a borrower
- Have no defaults, court judgements or bankruptcies listed on your credit file
- Are not applying for business or commercial reasons
You'll need a few details to complete the online application in full, so keep the following on hand:
- Income and employment information
- Details of your assets and commitments
- Driver's licence or passport number
- Medicare card details
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.