Ace Rental Cars
Take advantage of the variety of Uber-ready vehicles offered through Ace Rental Cars and get on the road faster.
There are a variety of vehicles available with Ace Rental Cars and this is a huge advantage to potential Uber drivers who can sometimes be limited in their car choices. With access to Mitsubishi SUVs and Kia Carnival vans as well as to sedans and compact vehicles, there’s a vehicle to suit your driving needs no matter what they are. Want to pick up a lot of people in a van? You now have that option!
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Things to consider when renting a vehicle through Ace Rental Cars
The rental cars offered by Ace Rental Cars are aimed at Uber drivers and their needs while using a rental vehicle. You can choose between a variety of models based on your needs and wants as an Uber driver. You will have to pay a bond and a weekly fee that includes insurance and registration. The minimum rental period is four weeks, with no early-return penalty.
Features of vehicle rentals from Ace Rental Cars
The following are some of the features of a rental vehicle from Ace Rental Cars:
- Variety of vehicles. There’s a wide range of different types of vehicles on offer through Ace, which also feature a wide range of brands, such as Suzuki and Kia.
- Access to 24/7 roadside assistance. Pick up customers with ease and no longer worry about what will happen when you break down thanks to the 24/7 mechanical roadside assistance coverage.
- Convenient locations. There is a huge range of locations available in both Australia and New Zealand, including Adelaide, Brisbane, Auckland Airport, Perth, Sydney and many more locations.
- Quick and easy online booking. With an easy online application that allows you to choose which car you want, what dates you want it and what location you want to pick it up from, it’s easier than ever to get your Uber-ready vehicle and start earning quickly.
- Unlimited kilometres. All rentals include unlimited kilometres within the approved area of use. You no longer have to worry about a kilometre limit and can drive and pick up passengers to your heart’s content!
- Minimum rental terms. You have to rent the vehicle for at least 21 days before you can return it. This minimum rental term allows you to figure out whether you really enjoy driving for Uber and whether the vehicle you’ve chosen is the right one for you.
- No lock-in contracts. There are no lock-in contracts when renting an Uber-ready vehicle through Ace. However, you do have to rent the vehicle for the minimum rental term.
- No penalty for early returns. After you’ve hit the minimum rental term, feel free to return the vehicle whenever you want! Just let Ace Rental know what time you’ll be dropping it off and ensure that you drop it off within the hour, otherwise you will be charged for a full day.
Compare Uber vehicle alternatives
While we don't compare offers from Ace Rental Cars, please use the table below to compare similar products.
How much does it cost to rent a vehicle with Ace Rental Cars?
Here are some of the fees you will be charged with this rental service:
- If you are under the age of 21, there is a young driver surcharge of $7.50 per day.
- A late fee will be charged if you’re an hour late returning the vehicle. This fee will equal the cost of the rental for a full day.
- A cancellation fee of $50 will apply. However, this is only the case if you have prepaid over $50. If you have prepaid less than $50, a cancellation fee of 5% of the rental fee will apply.
- You will need to pay the daily fee as agreed at the start of the contract.
- You will need to pay a bond, which is a minimum of $500.
- You will be responsible for other costs, such as the cost of fuel, unexpected maintenance and new tyres.
How to sign up with Ace Rental Cars
In order to be eligible for this rental service, you can click on ‘Go to Site’ and ensure you meet the following:
- Be over 18 years old and have a valid, Australian driver’s licence. Provisional, restricted or learner’s licenses won’t be accepted.
- You need to know how long you want the vehicle for. Knowing when and for how long you need the vehicle is important to ensure you get the vehicle of your choice.
You will also need to provide proof that you have a driver’s licence. This can be a photocopy (front and back) of your licence or entering in your driver’s licence number.
Although there are a lot of vehicles to choose from, it’s important to consider your options when it comes to rideshare rental services and ensure that you choose one that meets your driving needs.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.89% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.