Access Vehicle Solutions Review
Get on the road with a vehicle from Access Vehicle Solutions and enjoy earning with Uber
With Access Vehicle Solutions, you have access to three payment plans that can suit a variety of needs. This puts you in control of how you would like to earn with Uber. There’s the Unlimited Package, which has unlimited kilometres; the Gold Package, which has a set amount of kilometres with a fee charged if you go over; and the Flexible Package, which allows you to pay per day of vehicle rental. With so many options, it’s clear that Access Vehicle Solutions meets the needs of the casual Uber driver or the full-time Uber driver.
Things to consider about renting a vehicle through Access Vehicle Solutions
It’s important to remember that these packages are for Uber drivers who want to rent a vehicle. If you want a vehicle for personal use, Access Vehicle Solutions isn’t against that, it’s just not the main purpose of these vehicles.
You can choose between two cars: the 2017 Toyota Camry Sedan or the 2016 Toyota Yaris. Although there aren’t a lot of vehicles to choose from, there is a lot of choice in the payment plans. There is a rental cost of $267 or $197 per week or $60 per day to choose from.
Features of vehicle rentals from Access Vehicle Solutions
Some of the features of a rental vehicle from Access Vehicle Solutions include the following:
- Varied costs. With access to three different payment plans, you decide how much you want to spend on a vehicle based on your potential earnings with Uber. Access Vehicle Solutions offers an Unlimited Package, which provides you with unlimited kilometres for $267; a Gold Package, which has a maximum limit of 1000 kilometres; and the Flexible Package, which offers 1000kms for $60 per day. You can choose the plan that best meets your needs.
- Use Uber for personal use. Access Vehicle Solutions doesn’t mind if you use the rental vehicle for personal use as long as the main reason you’re renting it is for driving with Uber.
- Weekly fees. The fees are taken out of your nominated bank account every Wednesday night.
- No lock-in contract. If you change your mind, you can return the vehicle within two weeks following the completion of the minimum six-week rental period.
- Upfront fees. There are no hidden fees with this lender as all the costs are laid out in the rental agreement.
- Registration and insurance are included in the weekly fee. The weekly fee covers your registration costs and comprehensive rideshare and CTP insurance.
- 24/7 roadside assistance. You have access to 24/7 roadside assistance if you break down as well as access to a replacement vehicle so you can still earn money with Uber while your vehicle is getting repaired.
- Scheduled maintenance. Scheduled maintenance is also included in the weekly fee, but if your rental vehicle needs a new battery before the maintenance is scheduled, this cost will come out of your own pocket.
How much does it cost to rent a vehicle with Access Vehicle Solutions?
Some of the costs associated with Access Vehicle Solutions include the following:
- An excess fee of $750 if you get into an accident.
- A joining fee of $300, which the company has waived for a short time.
- The cost of tyres, batteries, fuel or new keys, which are not included in the weekly price.
- The weekly fee that you have agreed to with the company.
- A re-fuelling or cleaning fee, which is applicable if you return the vehicle without a full tank of fuel or have not had it professionally cleaned before you return the vehicle.
How to sign up with Access Vehicle Solutions
The following are some of the eligibility requirements:
- Have a good credit history.
- Be over the age of 25.
- Live within 30km of your capital city CBD.
- Have a valid driver’s licence in Australia.
- Have no criminal record.
- Have a good driving record.
Some of the documents you’ll need include the following:
- A copy of your current driver’s licence.
- Passport, birth certificate or citizenship certificate.
- A record of your driving history issued by your state road and transport authority.
It’s easier than ever to earn with Uber through Access Vehicle Solutions. However, compare rideshare rental services and figure out if this one is right for you before making a decision.
Alternative Uber vehicle rental providers
While we don't directly compare Access Vehicle Solutions, here are some alternative uber vehicle rental providers you could consider.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.