We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Abbey’s Bookshop promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
About Abbey's Bookshop Coupon Codes
Abbey's Bookshop aims to bring you more than just bestsellers or new releases; they strive to project the love of reading and exploring older and less-known writers to their customers. The store provides a large selection of books and literature. Abbey's aims to help their customers explore their interests and find books that best peak their curiosities.
You can find books about history, science, crime, fiction, non-fiction, and much more at Abbey's Bookshop. The company proudly proclaims itself as being a favourite among many Australians, so you can rest assured in your purchase.
How to use your promo code
- Browse through our list of available promo codes and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Abbey’s Bookshop store.
- Shop through their collection of reading material.
- Once you have found something that you would like to purchase, click ‘Add to Basket’.
- Repeat the previous step for any other items that you want to buy.
- When you are ready to checkout, click ‘View Basket’ at the very top right hand corner of the webpage and select ‘Checkout’.
- Ensure that your order is correct so far, and then enter your promo code into the box under ‘Gift Voucher and Promotion Codes’. Click ‘Go’ to apply the code.
- The page should automatically refresh with your new, discounted total.
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed, finalise your order by processing payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Abbey’s Bookshop and saved on your order.
Pros and cons for Abbey’s Bookshop
- Wide selection. Abbey’s Bookshop proves itself as a haven for book lovers with its huge selection of bestsellers, new releases, and other books that may not be as well-known, all available at affordable rates. You can find a book to suit whatever you require information on, or if you just need a book to curl up with and enjoy.
- Loyalty program. Customers at Abbey’s Bookshop can register for an Abbey’s Card, which is the bookstore’s loyalty rewards program. It is free to sign-up, and you start earning rewards points on anything that you buy at Abbey’s. When you reach 200 points, you automatically receive a $10 rewards certificate.
- Secure shopping. The bookstore adheres to strict online security measure to ensure that your personal payment information is kept secure through SecurePay, the highest standard of data encryption and protection system.
- Shipping costs. Abbey’s Bookshop does not offer free shipping on any orders, and charges a $6.50 flat standard shipping rate.
Shipping guide for Abbey’s Bookshop
All orders from Abbey’s Bookshop are subject to a flat $6.50 delivery charge no matter how many items you purchase within one order. Depending on where you’re located in Australia it could take from one to six business days for your order to be delivered to your door. All order are sent with Australia Post and require a signature, so if you are not available when your items are delivered you will need to pick them up from your nearest post office.
Always ensure that your shipping information is correct and you need to contact Abbey’s Bookshop immediately if your billing address is different than your shipping information.
Returns, refunds and exchanges for Abbey’s Bookshop
If it ever happens that you change your mind about your order, Abbey’s Bookshop is more than willing to provide you with a store credit for items returned in their original condition within 14 days of delivery. You must contact the bookstore directly to inform them of your return request, which will be subject to approval at the discretion of Abbey’s Bookshop.
Abbey’s will replace any incorrect or damaged items within 60 days of receipt for an exchange, replacement, or full refund including shipping costs. If you find that your order is incorrect or damaged, contact Abbey’s Bookshop as soon as possible to create a refund request.
About Abbey’s Bookshop and its history
Abbey’s Bookshop has been providing quality reading material to Australians since 1968, calling itself “an Aladdin’s cave for readers” and promising to deliver so much more than just the latest bestsellers or releases to its customers. With a physical location in Sydney and quick shipping times throughout Australia, Abbey’s Bookshop is a one-stop shop for anything that you need in literature.
Setting the standard for customer care, Abbey’s strives to provide a familiar, caring atmosphere even as you shop online. They carry books and reading materials in all genres and project their intense passion from books and reading even within their website to make the bookstore a premier online location for Australian booklovers.
More guides on Finder
Learn how to stake Binance Coin (BNB)
Learn how to stake BNB and start earning income with this straightforward step-by-step guide for both exchanges and wallets.
Ethereum price: Experts believe key indicators paint a negative picture
Due to a lack of clarity surrounding the launch of Ethereum’s much hyped EIP 1559, the premier altcoin may continue to face downward price action in the near term.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI ↑9.3%), Washington H Soul Pattinson and Company (SOL ↑8.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Wednesday 23 June 2021.
China’s aggression to Bitcoin has lead to its worst month in years
As mainstream institutions continue to offload BTC, fears regarding the currency's future continue to loom large on the horizon.
Jetstar sale creates first direct flight between 2 holiday hotspots
Forget having to wait at the airport for your connecting flight, Jetstar has you covered.
Why is the Woolworths (WOW) share price slipping?
Shares in the supermarket giant have steadily risen and are up 9% in the last 6 months.
Tasmania electricity prices drop 1 July. How much will you save?
Households in Tasmania frustrated with high electricity bills will welcome the upcoming price drop which could save them up to $145 per year.
10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
Look hot while you’re staying warm: Here are 60+ knits to shop no matter what budget or aesthetic you're rocking.
5 tax tips every Australian property investor needs to know this financial year
As we reach the end of the financial year, Australian property investors need to work out what they can claim and organise their records.
Ask an Expert