A new look at Knack 2’s platforming action
The family-friendly platformer gets a brand new trailer.
Prior to its E3 press conference this afternoon, Sony has released a new trailer for upcoming 3D platformer Knack 2. Like the first game, you'll be playing as the shape-shifting Knack and smashing your way through a range of vibrant environments. This time, you'll be able to bring a friend along too, with the campaign featuring drop-in, drop-out co-op support from start to finish.
Knack 2 will launch for PS4 on September 5.
We'll be covering E3 all week. You can follow along with us by checking out our guide on how to watch all the E3 2017 live streams, or catch up on all the news and announcements from the show at our E3 2017 hub.
- E3 2017: Microsoft showed four times more games this year
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016
- E3 2017 by the numbers: The Age of Exclusivity is coming to an end
- E3 2016 vs E3 2017: 60% increase in new IP reveals at E3 2017
- 49 games shown at E3 2017 slated to release this year