A neon-noir mystery awaits in the intriguing My Eyes On You
The Stranger Things vibe is strong with this upcoming adventure game.
Rain-drenched streets and a thumping synth soundtrack make a strong first impression in the debut trailer for the upcoming action-adventure game My Eyes On You.
Developed by Storymind Entertainment, a studio made up of folks who worked on titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Metro: Last Light, the noir-themed mystery game centres on the framed FBI agent Jordan Adalien as he hunts down the Carnival Man, a brutal killer stalking the streets of alternate-reality Chicago.
The game boasts an interesting hook, where the clues you choose to investigate will affect how the story unfolds. It sounds like it's taking a inspiration from games like L.A. Noire, and that has us keen to see more.
In other indie game news, Nintendo today showed off a heap of new indie titles coming to the Nintendo Switch.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits