eBay discount codes and coupons February 2021 | Get 70% off instantly
eBay discount codes give bargain hunters exclusive access to one-off deals, sales and extras like free shipping at the world’s largest online marketplace.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
eBay discount codes and coupons:
Popular eBay coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|24 Feb 2021||10% off selected sellers with eBay Plus||PLU****|
|23 Feb 2021||20% off Dell store-wide||PLL****|
|23 Feb 2021||10% off your Coles shop with eBay Plus + FREE delivery||PLU****|
|23 Feb 2021||10% off when you checkout with Afterpay||PAP****|
|22 Feb 2021||25% off store-wide at New Balance||PNE****|
About eBay discount codes
eBay is an icon of the 21st century. It’s a global online marketplace that connects buyers, sellers and collectors selling millions of items at any one time. Once a relatively humble site for hobbyists, the success of eBay now attracts big-name retailers that offer exclusive deals and sales on eBay.
eBay’s categories include second-hand, vintage and new fashion, furniture, electronics, art, cars and other vehicles, books, toys, sporting equipment and more. Transactions are kept honest through eBay’s protection policies and buyers can take advantage of a range of benefits with eBay redemption codes, such as discounts on purchases and free shipping offers.
How do I use my eBay discount code?
Most popular picks from eBay
Video Games & Consoles
Pros and cons of eBay
- eBay deals. Besides the excitement of finding a great price on a one-off item, you can browse through the dedicated deals section to find limited-offer eBay deals.
- Buyer protection. To protect users and keep the marketplace honest, all transactions made through eBay are protected. You can lodge a dispute and have your money refunded if you don’t receive your item as described.
- Afterpay now available. Find all you need in one place and pay later at over 40,000 Aussie retailers.
- You could spend more than you plan. As with any online shopping site, the ease with which you can click and spend could lead you to spend more than you would in a physical shop or market.
eBay shipping guide
Individual shipping policies are set by the stores or sellers that use eBay as a middleman so shipping prices, delivery times and policies will differ greatly.
eBay sets out guidelines for suggested shipping policies, such as charging reasonable postage costs and regular dispatch times. All shipping policies must be clearly communicated on the product page. If you have a question about the shipping of a particular item you can message the seller or store using eBay’s secure communication portal.
eBay redemption codes are often made available. These can include free shipping codes.
eBay refunds, exchanges and returns
Buyers are protected from fraud when shopping with eBay and paying through PayPal. If you believe that you’ve been a victim of fraud, false advertising or misleading information, you can lodge a complaint through eBay’s dispute and resolution centre. If you are found to have been a victim of fraud, you could be eligible for a refund.
Individual returns policies for exchanges and refunds are set by the sellers. All returns policies are clearly stated on the item listing. However, if they are not, you can message the user for their returns policies prior to making your purchase.Back to top
eBay savings checklist
Here are a few tips and tricks to follow to ensure that you get the very best deals when bargain hunting at eBay:
- Be smart when bidding. When entering your maximum bid it's a good idea to choose a random price, for example $16.03. That way, if a competitive bidder raises their maximum bid to $16 at the last second, you'll still win the listing, without paying over the odds.
- Search for common typos. A listing may not appear in a search due to a misspelling. Take Dolce & Gabbana for instance. This brand is commonly spelt incorrectly as Dolce & Gabanna, which would mean that the product may not show up in your results. This also means it's unlikely to show up in other shoppers' results too, thus ensuring minimum competition and securing you a bargain buy.
- Check out the auctions ending soon. Save time and effort by swooping in with a last-minute bid and winning the product you want without having to fork out more than you want. Look for items that have very few bids and watchers as you're less likely to be out-bid at the last minute.
- Don't forget to haggle. If a Buy It Now listing has a "Make offer" button, never pay the asking price. Barter with the seller until you agree upon a price you're both happy with.
- Factor in delivery costs. When deciding how much you're willing to pay for a product, don't forget to think about the shipping charges. If a product has $3.95 in delivery fees and you're willing to pay up to $15 for the item, set your maximum bid at $11.05.
- Take advantage of late-night auction endings. By staying up a little later than your usual bedtime or setting a super early morning alarm, you could end up picking up some seriously cool products at a steal down to the fact that they have antisocial end times.
- Be on the lookout for cashback promotions. Sometimes cashback incentives are available through eBay whereby an alternative site will offer you a percentage of your spend when you purchase through eBay via its link. Cash in where you can.
eBay Plus membership
eBay Plus is eBay's very own membership subscription service and members will benefit from the best discounts, free shipping and returns on millions of Plus products and more. Right now, eBay is offering an exclusive 30-day free trial of its Plus subscription Australia-wide and you can unlock all of the member perks for free.
Following the initial trial, you will be charged an annual fee of $49 or you can choose to cancel your subscription if you didn't feel that you got enough out of the perks provided.
- Note: Once the payment has been processed, it is non-refundable so if you're not planning on continuing your membership after the trial period, opt-out of the auto-renewal in your account settings at least five working days before the end of your trial.
eBay seasonal sales
In addition to daily deals and discounts, eBay is also on board with all of our seasonal sales events too. Whether you're searching for a Black Friday bargain, shopping during the Boxing Day bonanza or searching for a steal of a deal on Australia Day, eBay's a great place to turn on your sales shopping spree. For more info on sale events in Australia check out our Australian sale events 2021 page.Back to top
How to use a PayPal voucher through eBay
Using a PayPal voucher via eBay is super simple. All you have to do is follow these three easy steps:
- Choose an eligible item on eBay listed by a seller who accepts the PayPal payment method.
- Copy and paste the voucher code at the checkout page and click "Apply".
- Pay for your item on eBay using PayPal before the voucher expires.
How to use flybuys for eBay coupons
It's easy to convert your flybuys points into a voucher you can spend at eBay. Simply follow the steps outlined below:
- First, head to the flybuys website, log in to your account and click on the redeem your flybuys points button. This will open up a new window or tab.
- Select the voucher amount and confirm the email address would like the voucher to be delivered to.
- Flybuys will then email the voucher code to you. This can be redeemed via eBay by following the instructions detailed in the "How do I use my eBay discount code?" section above.
eBay price guarantee
eBay offers a unique Best Price Guarantee which promises to ensure that you get the best price for new items when purchasing through eBay. This Best Price Guarantee, when buying a qualifying item on eBay, states that if you find it for less on any of the approved competitors' websites, eBay will beat the price by refunding you 110% of the difference.
Why bid on eBay
Bidding isn't everyone's preferred way to shop, which is why eBay does offer many products in the Buy It Now section. However, it should be noted that bidding is the only true way to bag a bargain buy.
When shopping the Buy It Now products, you are paying exactly what the seller wants you to pay for a product. Whereas with bidding, it's anyone's guess what will happen. You just have to set yourself a genuine maximum bid and not give in to the temptation to up it on products that aren't worth the splurge in the heat of the moment.
Bidding is fun and gives you a bit of a rush, but shoppers can get a little too competitive, which is when overspending often ensues. Keep your head on straight and you're sure to secure some amazing bargains in a bidding war at eBay.Back to top
More guides on Finder
Best PlayStation 2 games
Sony’s PlayStation 2 changed the gaming world back in the year 2000, but right now, what are the must-have and must-play games on the platform?
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Huge men's sneaker sale, 40% off Ray-Bans sunglasses, 47% off Apple iPhone XS.
How to choose a camping chair: Buyer’s guide
From weight, material, features and frame to denier, recline, padding and comfort, there's plenty to think about when buying a camping chair.
Where to watch My Name Is Earl online in Australia
He’s just trying to be a better person.
Where to watch Coyote Ugly online in Australia
At Coyote Ugly, the party never ends.
Where to watch Pretty Woman online in Australia
A girl walks into a man’s life… and steals his heart.
Where to watch Juno online in Australia
There will be unexpected bumps on the road to growing up.
Where to watch Braveheart online in Australia
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
Where to watch The Shape of Water online in Australia
Sally Hawkins shines in this remarkable fantasy drama.
Where to watch Little Miss Sunshine online in Australia
This family puts the fun back in dysfunctional.
Ask an Expert