$99 flights when you book a Royal Caribbean cruise
Cruise up to Singapore and fly back for $99.
There are roundtrip cruises and then there are one way cruises, and when you're on a one-way cruise, there's typically only one way to return. By plane.
Now, Royal Caribbean is facilitating returns on a select number of its Singapore repositioning cruises, with $99 flights back to Sydney when your cruise is done and dusted.
The two cruises pertaining to this offer are:
- Iconic ports from Sydney: A 14-night sail from Sydney to Singapore that calls in at Darwin and Kuala Lumpur. You'll be sailing on one of Royal Caribbean's newest ships, Ovation of the Seas, and departing 26 March 2018.
- Amazing Australia and Stunning Singapore: A 14-night sail from Sydney to Singapore calling in at Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Cairns and Darwin. You'll be sailing on Voyager of the Seas, departing Sydney on 16 April 2018.
Both cruises and their airfare offers are available to book through CruiseAway.
Prices start at $1,599 per person for an inside cabin.
This repositioning airfare sale ends 30 November 2017.
Looking to spread your wings further than Singapore?
You're in luck! Royal Caribbean also has a balcony sale running at the moment which features up to 30% off sailings of 5 nights or more as well as free oceanview to stateroom balcony upgrades.
This deal is available for bookings made before 7 December on select itineraries. See CruiseAway for a full list of eligible trips and for a free quote.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?