$99 flights when you book a Royal Caribbean cruise
Cruise up to Singapore and fly back for $99.
There are roundtrip cruises and then there are one way cruises, and when you're on a one-way cruise, there's typically only one way to return. By plane.
Now, Royal Caribbean is facilitating returns on a select number of its Singapore repositioning cruises, with $99 flights back to Sydney when your cruise is done and dusted.
The two cruises pertaining to this offer are:
- Iconic ports from Sydney: A 14-night sail from Sydney to Singapore that calls in at Darwin and Kuala Lumpur. You'll be sailing on one of Royal Caribbean's newest ships, Ovation of the Seas, and departing 26 March 2018.
- Amazing Australia and Stunning Singapore: A 14-night sail from Sydney to Singapore calling in at Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Cairns and Darwin. You'll be sailing on Voyager of the Seas, departing Sydney on 16 April 2018.
Both cruises and their airfare offers are available to book through CruiseAway.
Prices start at $1,599 per person for an inside cabin.
This repositioning airfare sale ends 30 November 2017.
Looking to spread your wings further than Singapore?
You're in luck! Royal Caribbean also has a balcony sale running at the moment which features up to 30% off sailings of 5 nights or more as well as free oceanview to stateroom balcony upgrades.
This deal is available for bookings made before 7 December on select itineraries. See CruiseAway for a full list of eligible trips and for a free quote.
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now