90s sunglasses are back and cooler than ever
The latest sunglasses trend to hit the streets is actually one of the oldest.
If you're old enough, you'll know that late rock legend Kurt Cobain made this style famous during the 90s. And now they're back and cooler than ever.
In fact, these sunnies have become somewhat of a celeb favourite. We've seen everyone from the Hadids to bloggers like Alexandra Spencer wearing these bad boys and it's convinced us that we need a pair. Fortunately enough, this is a style that is way too easy to pick up on the cheap. Scroll down to see our favourite style snaps of the 90s sunglasses trend plus a whole bunch of styles for every budget.
Shop the trend
Square 90s Sunglasses
90's Square Embellished Sunglasses
90s Deadstock Orange Cat Eye Cobain Sunglasses
Classic Punk Rock Sunglasses NIRVANA Kurt Cobain glasses Men Women Round Oval Shades Retro Vintage Eyewear Sunnies UV400
- Get the celeb look for under $100: Dua Lipa, Em Rata, Kylie and more
- Your first look at the upcoming ASOS x The Simpsons collection
- Where and when to buy the Serena Williams x Nike “The Queen Collection”
- Exactly what to buy for the Afterpay Day Sale
- 15 best fashion deals in the Afterpay Day sales 2018