Get cover to suit your budget and lifestyle.
870 Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa
If you’re a parent or are sponsoring family to come to Australia, don’t forget to meet the visa’s health requirements. Compare 870 visa health insurance from $78/month.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Debt on arrival: Cost of childbirth exceeds $5,000 for 1 in 7 parents
The majority of Australian parents get hit with hundreds if not thousands in out-of-pocket hospital expenses after childbirth.
- Health insurance for chronic pain
See how private health insurance can offer support if you suffer from chronic pain.
- Occupational therapy and health insurance
Find out how both Medicare and private health insurance cover occupational therapy to get the assistance you need.
- Are vaccinations covered by health insurance?
While COVID-19 vaccinations are free in Australia, other vaccines with out-of-pocket costs can be covered by private health insurance with some extras policies.
- You can stay on your parents’ health policy until you’re 31 – if your fund plays ball
Aussies can stay on their parents' policy until they’re 31, and health funds are welcoming the changes.
- A parent’s guide to safer online tech habits
SPONSORED: Online technology can be a minefield for parents to navigate. We explain how to keep your family's tech secure, private and safe to use.
- Optical inclusion: Extras cover the top reason for taking out health insurance, survey finds
Extras cover is the number one drawcard for Australians who take out private health cover, new research from Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site, reveals.
- 7 financial trends for 2021 and how to take advantage of them
Here's what changes to expect with your superannuation, savings, property and shares in 2021, and what actions you can take.
- How much does a colonoscopy cost?
Find out how much a colonoscopy costs in Australia and how you can avoid paying heaps.
- How much do veneers cost in Australia?
Find out how much veneers cost in Australia and how you can avoid being hit with a big bill.