ANA Airways is offering $725 return airfares on Tokyo flights
Tokyo, Mount Fuji and cherry blossoms are all at your fingertips.
ANA Airways has kicked the new year off by doubling the amount of flights taking off from Sydney to Haneda. To celebrate, it has decided to drop airfares to one of Australia's favourite holiday hotspots.
Here are the details:
Good news if you happen to reside in Sydney, flights are taking off to Tokyo starting from $725 return.
We recommend making the most of these travel dates too, take off between 29 March and 30 November 2020. You'll be able to travel during the cherry blossom season (that's April for those of you interested) and the spring or autumn which happen to be the best times to book.
The new service will mean there will be four new daily flights going between Haneda and Sydney.
Already on your way to the airport? Head to Skyscanner to lock in your Japanese getaway.
This sale is available until midnight 11 February 2020, unless sold out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Good. On average a full-price airfare could cost you upwards of $1,000 return to Haneda. A good deal sits around the $900 mark, so to be getting $725 return tickets and flying with ANA Airways is a bargain.
- Airline: Great. ANA Airways is a full-service airline and a highly regarded carrier. This means your airfares include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
- Travel time: Great. Get to Japan faster with direct flights from Australia.
- Weather: Great. To make the most of your Japan holiday we recommend travelling in March or September to November. You'll enjoy low crowds and those spring or autumn temperatures.
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do
- Vivid Sydney 2021: 7 unique ways to experience it
- Before and after: How COVID-19 affected Australian consumer behaviour
- 10 ways to treat Mum using Dine and Discover on Mother’s Day