7 day cruise clearance sale: Up to 35% off Princess Cruises
So many cruises, so little time.
Princess Cruises is known for its fantastic itineraries, and for having a great balance of onshore activities and onboard delights. It also has enough great ships to ply the top Australian, Asian and Pacific destinations all throughout the Australian cruise season, so there are always plenty of options to choose from.
Unfortunately, this can make a little hard to find select sales. But not this week. It's Princess' midyear clearance sale with up to 35% off countless cruises. No matter what you're after, there are great deals to be had between 16 June and 22 June.
There are too many cruises to list, so you'll have to .
But here's a tantalising sample of what you can find, and the prices you can get. Inclusions vary between ship, but generally these prices cover all port fees and taxes, dining, most amenities and onboard entertainment.
- Vanuatu - 10 days and 5 ports from $1,099. All aboard in Brisbane, before making your way to New Caledonia and then four of Vanuatu's best gems; Mystery Island, Port Vila, Champagne Bay and Luganville.
- Australian getaways from $279. Discounted cruises in this sale include 3 and 4 day voyages, both one way and round trip between Australia's capitals. Travel like this and you'll never want to fly again.
- Grand Asia voyages from $2,083. How about 17 immense days of all-inclusive luxury on the Sapphire Princess, as you explore 8 ports across Bali, Malaysia, Thailand, Bangkok, Vietnam and Singapore. This particular cruise is so cheap because it actually takes off from Singapore. But with Singapore return flights often coming in under $200, a bit of planning can still let you find outrageous value on this unforgettable cruise.
There are plenty more cruises, including a great selection of discounted Asia, Pacific and New Zealand gems. However, there's a particular emphasis on Australia this year, including quite a few special Tasman, Queensland, North-end and Western Australia getaways.
The sea's the limit, so .
- P&O has a “blink and you’ll miss it” flash sale. Sail from $249
- Up to 49% off in the latest Princess Cruises sale
- Royal Caribbean 3-day WOW Sale: Up to 44% off cruises and half price deposits
- Get up to $800 off sailings, plus half-price deposits on Carnival Cruises
- Free cabin upgrades, onboard credit and speciality dining with Princess Cruises
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes