6 Easter weekend flights under $300
Yes, you can still snap up a bargain flight for a last-minute Easter break.
The Easter weekend is knocking on our doors and if you're considering a last-minute trip to a neighbouring city then there are still a few flights on sale that won't break the bank. These flights won't be the cheapest that they'll ever be, given that they're last-minute and during a peak holiday season, but if you're up for a slight splurge, these are the routes on offer that are still selling for under $300 return.
Naturally, you're going to have to get on these quick smart before they sell out as the routes available at this price point are limited. And if you miss out or the flights are still beyond your price range, you can always look into an Easter camping getaway.
The flights mentioned below are for return travel from 14-17 April 2017 and were collated using Kayak data and I Want That Flight searches.
- Adelaide to Melbourne from $226 (flying Virgin Australia). Book with I Want That Flight.
- Hobart to Melbourne from $249 (flying Tigerair). Book with I Want That Flight.
- Melbourne to Sydney from $260 (flying Tigerair). Book with I Want That Flight.
- Brisbane to Sydney from $285 (flying Tigerair). Book with I Want That Flight.
- Melbourne to Adelaide from $287 (flying Tigerair). Book with I Want That Flight.
- Sydney to Melbourne from $299 (flying Virgin Australia). Book with I Want That Flight.
As for accommodation, Hotels Finder still has some bargains available, with 3-night stays in Melbourne from $120pp, in Sydney from $120pp and in Adelaide from $147pp.
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
- The AirAsia Mega Sale returns with flights from $109 each way
- Discover China on Qantas with flights on sale from $417 return