50% off flights to Adelaide are now on sale with Virgin Australia
Here's how you and a mate can get to Adelaide from $204 return each.
Adelaide is one of those beautifully underrated destinations where you can walk the city on foot within a few hours, access three vineyards on day trips and see the sunset over a beach.
Now, if you have a friend, family member or better half who's keen on joining you, you can get there flying full-service for just $204 return each in Virgin Australia's buy one, get one free sale.
It runs for two days only, ending at midnight 11 June, and can be booked now through Flight Centre.
Here are your options and fares:
- Melbourne to Adelaide from $204 return
- Sydney to Adelaide from $250 return
- Brisbane to Adelaide from $300 return
- Perth to Adelaide from $398 return
These prices are for low-season winter dates between 30 July and 18 September 2019.
If you miss out you, you'll be shelling out up to 40% more for these flights as starting fares will revert to $284 return (Melbourne to Adelaide).
The moral of the story? Don't delay because this BOGOF sale won't wait.
To book: Visit Flight Centre
How good are these Virgin Australia Adelaide fares?
- Price: Great. As long as you book seats for two, you'll each be getting 50% off your fare. Skyscanner seconds this deal, stating that a typical Melbourne to Adelaide fare is $212, which is an average of both budget and full-service airlines on this route.
- Airline: Great. Virgin Australia is a full-service airline and your ticket includes 23kgs of checked luggage as well as an in-flight meal. Check out our review on the Sydney to Adelaide route on what to expect.
- Frequent flyers: Great. You'll earn 5 points for every $1 you spend on your flight. That's at least 1,025 Velocity Points on your return fare.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct.
- Weather: OK. We mentioned these are off-peak fares and they are. They're for winter and early spring, which is cold in Adelaide but on the upside, you'll practically have the whole city to yourselves. If you need inspiration on what to do, check out our 4-day itinerary for two.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?