Sail away with 50% off deposits on Carnival Cruises
Plus save up to $900 and up to an extra $200 onboard credit per cabin.
Kick off the new year with a trip of a lifetime onboard a Carnival cruise. Carnival has decided to end 2019 with a massive end of year sale, saving you big.
For those of you looking to cruise on a budget, you can enjoy a 2-night getaway from Melbourne to Sydney from $299 or a 3-night escape from Brisbane from $499 per person.
If you book before 23 January 2020, you will score up to an extra $200 onboard credit. Fares are per person and are based off a twin share. The onboard credit is dependent on the length of your cruise. Sailings that are less than 5 days will receive $50 onboard credit ($100 per cabin) and sailings that are over 6 days will receive $100 per person ($200 per cabin).
The destination options don't stop there. You could be relaxing aboard a 12-day cruise on route to Fiji from $1,599 per person, a 13-day sailing from Sydney to Mystery Island in Vanuatu and Suva from $1,199 per person or a 19-day escape to Honolulu from Sydney from $3,299 per person.
Carnival Cruises covers a wide range of locations world-wide, including the Pacific Islands, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Here are some of our favourite itineraries:
- Sail from Sydney to Noumea and New Caledonia from $729 per person
- Sail from Brisbane to Mystery Island in Vanuatu from $799
- Sail from Sydney to Vanuatu and New Caledonia from $929 per person
- Sail from Brisbane to Singapore via Broome and Bali from $2,124 per person
Don't need any more convincing? Head over to CruiseAway to sail away on your next holiday.
If one of these cruises is calling your name, then don't wait around. This sale is only available until 27 February 2020 unless sold out prior.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do