50% off deposits and up to $800 off South Pacific cruises with Carnival
Sail away to paradise for a steal with Carnival Cruises' Honeyboomers sale.
Now that we're smack in the middle of winter and the days couldn't possibly get any colder, you might find yourself dreaming about your next escape. Flight Centre has a special deal on three cruises departing from Sydney, saving you up to $800 per cabin with half-price deposits.
The best deal? The 9-day New Caledonia cruise sailing from Sydney starts at $749 per person twin share. Explore ports throughout New Caledonia including Noumea, Isle of Pines and Mare with four sea days to fully relax.
For something a little bit longer, check out the New Caledonia & Vanuatu cruise from $1,249 per person twin share. Spend 11 nights sailing from Sydney aboard the Carnival Spirit. Visit Isle of Pines, Noumea, Mare, Mystery Island and Port Vila.
Also included in the sale is the 10-day Pacific Islands from Sydney Cruise from $849 per person twin share. This sail includes Isle of Pines, Mare, Lifou Island and Noumea for a good mix of the best of the South Pacific.
On top of the cruise savings, cruisers will be eligible for a half price deposit, meaning you only have to put down $250 per cabin.
Check out all the cruises on offer and make your choice over at Flight Centre.
The Honeyboomers Sale is available until 6 August unless sold out prior.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?