5-star flights to Hong Kong from $584 with Cathay Pacific
Shopping, dumplings and so much nightlife.
Cathay Pacific is at it again, dropping the dollars on flights to Hong Kong from Sydney or Melbourne so you can shop that much more and eat that many more dumplings.
Sydneysiders are the winners and grinners here with fares starting from just $584 return. Melbourne flights are a tad more with a starting point at $646 return.
The beauty of this sale is the eligible travel dates, which range from 1 September 2018 all the way through to 30 June 2019. Blackout dates do apply over the school holiday periods. However, you can still catch late summer holiday dates from 7 January until 4 April.
Bookings are being taken now through the Cathay Pacific website here until 20 August, unless seats sell out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. Sale flights to Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific tend to stick around the $600+ mark making this a winner in our eyes.
- Airline: Great. Cathay Pacific is a 5-star airline and rated one of the top 10 in the world.
- Travel time: Great. All flights to Hong Kong are direct saving you time as well as money.
- Weather: Great. This sale includes popular October-December dates which boast warm and dry conditions. Try and avoid May-September dates if possible as this is when the nation experiences the heaviest rainfall.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?