$445 return sale to Beijing on Singapore Airlines
Spend autumn in China this year for under $500 return.
Flying five-star into East Asia for under $500? It's happening. Singapore Airlines' latest sales fares boast flights to China's capital, Beijing, for under $500 departing from six Australian capital cities.
The cheapest fares of the lot depart from Perth and are being sold off for $445 return. Here's a full breakdown of starting fares from each city to get you excited to fly:
- Perth to Beijing: From $445 return
- Melbourne to Beijing: $451 return
- Adelaide to Beijing: $455 return
- Brisbane to Beijing: $459 return
- Sydney to Beijing: $462 return
- Hobart to Beijing: $495 return
Book: These flights can be booked now through I Want That Flight.
All flights are for travel on select dates in October and November, which is autumn in China and a nice time to visit, especially for sightseeing, as it's not too hot in the city.
They all include a stopover in Singapore, which has one of the world's best layover airports, and are full-service flights, meaning you won't have to pay extra for check-in bags, meals and in-flight entertainment.
These aren't the cheapest fares on a five-star airline - Hainan Airlines leads with consistent sales around $300 return - but are exceptional for Singapore Airlines and ideal for KrisFlyer members seeking points.
For more on Beijing and what it holds in store for you, see our ultimate China guide.
These Singapore Airlines China flights are on sale until 5 June 2017, unless sold out prior.
- Luxury Singapore Airlines flights to the luxe paradise of Maldives from $681 return
- Virgin Australia has dropped a flight sale in our laps and fares are up to 45% off
- Fly Qantas from $99 to destinations all across Australia
- Drop everything! Tigerair’s latest return for $1 flight sale is here
- Qantas flights to Asia are selling from $579 return