4 Celebrity Cruises sailings you can fly to for free
Pay for your cruise, not for your flight.
One of the beauties of cruising is that once you've booked your sailing, you won't have to worry about having to pay for other travel necessities such as accommodation, entertainment and meals.
One thing you often DO have to consider however is transport to and from your departure point. If that isn't in your hometown, it can be an added and unexpected expense.
Luckily, Celebrity Cruises is taking that cost out of your equation with flights thrown in for free on select New Zealand sailings. This offer is available to Australian residents only and is for passengers flying to or from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Auckland.
Passengers flying in from Adelaide or Perth can also enjoy reduced flights to Auckland at $199 each way.
Flights will be on the same day as the cruise, so you can leave home in the morning and be away at sea later the same day.
To be eligible for these $0 flights, you'll need to book an Oceanview Stateroom or above on select Celebrity Solstice sailings departing 11 November, 25 November, 9 December and 17 February before the sale ends at 5pm on 31 May 2017.
After completing your cruise booking, which you can do online through bookings sites such as CruiseAway, simply call up the Celebrity Cruise call centre on the same day to organise your free flight.
As an extra bonus, all stateroom bookings receive US$600 credit to spend on board.
Fly for free cruises
The cruises eligible for this Fly for Free promotion are:
- 14 Night New Zealand Exploration from Auckland to Sydney cruise: Departing 11 November 2017, this cruise starts in Auckland and travels by Bay of Islands, Wellington, Dusky Sound and Doubtful Sound. It concludes in Sydney. Prices start from $2,395pp.
- 14 Night Best of New Zealand from Sydney to Auckland cruise: Departing 25 November 2017, travel from Sydney through Hobart and onto Dusky Sound, Doubtful Sound, Christchurch, Bay of Islands onto Auckland, where this cruise ends. Prices start from $2,295pp.
- 12 Night Grand Cruise from Auckland to Sydney: Departing 9 December 2017, cruise from Auckland through Tauranga, Wellington, Dunedin, Milford Sound and Melbourne then onto Sydney. Prices start from $3,149pp.
- 16 Night Auckland to Perth Explorer: Departing 17 February, this extensive cruise travels from starts in Auckland, down by Wellington and Picton and onto Australia's favourite cities including Sydney, Hobart and Adelaide en route to Perth. Prices start from $3,319pp.
Book your cruise
Visit CruiseAway to book your stateroom on these sailings, then don't forget to contact Celebrity Cruises directly after to book your complimentary flight. Remember, this needs to be done on the same day and you'll need to provide your booking details in order to qualify for your freebie.
- 5 Boxing Day cruise deals to get you excited for 2021 and 2022 [Updated]
- Score $1 deposits with this P&O Cruises sale
- 6 best Black Friday cruise deals that can save Australians the big bucks
- This P&O 5-day flash sale is just what we’ve been waiting for
- Kids sail for free with the latest P&O Cruises sale