25% off Christmas Day flights on Virgin Australia
Who says Christmas flights have to be expensive?
Flights over the Christmas period are notoriously expensive, but one way to get around this is to book a flight on Christmas Day.
As it's the festive day, it's less favoured among travellers. But if you're not particular about spending a few hours on a plane that day, Virgin Australia is helping you re-unite with friends and family on the cheap with its Christmas Day sale.
For today only, the Australian airline is offering 25% off domestic flights taking off on Christmas Day.
That's 25% off all flights to visit the family in another state or to sneakily buy a ticket/Christmas present for a loved one to pay you a visit.
How good are these fares?
We did a search and with the discount applied, you can travel from Sydney to Melbourne on Christmas Day for $124.36 and get in by 10:30am to spend most of the day with the family. Or you can travel from Brisbane to Sydney from $123.33 on multiple flights throughout the day.
Overdue for a family or friend reunion? See where Virgin Australia can take you for 25% off on Christmas Day here.
This sale is available until midnight 22 December only.
- Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: Tigerair, Virgin Australia, TourRadar, Ola, Eurail
- Trainfinder Sydney: Travelling every train line in a single day
- 5 best places to cruise in February 2019
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Scandinavia, Vanuatu and Australia
- Most popular destinations for Australians, revealed