24-hour cruise sale: P&O three-for-free deals
Ice cream and adventure for the kids, and low, low prices for the parents.
It's the start of the P&O three for free sale, letting you get more for less on a pack of fun cruises, on top of a range of great fares.
- Free New Zealand Natural Ice Cream. A scoop a day of New Zealand's finest dessert.
- Free Edge Pass for adventure activities. Flying fox, bungee and rock climbing.
- Free onboard credit. $50 to $300, depending on the room type and cruise length, or twice as much for past guests of P&O, Carnival or Princess cruises.
These extras are available on a range of discounted and full-priced cruises around Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Try some of these on for size, and bring the whole family for some fun at sea. This deal ends at midnight 15 June 2017 - so take a look around at CruiseAway.
- Food and Wine Short Break Cruise: 3 nights of finery on the Pacific Eden, departing Sydney - from $299
- Barrier Reef Discovery: 7 nights from Brisbane and back, through Hamilton Island, Cairns and Willis Island - from $679
- Australian Open Expedition: Departing from and returning to Sydney, 5 nights to Melbourne for the Australian Open from $908, or a full 9 nights to Fraser Island, Queensland and Melbourne - from $1,846
- A Taste of Tasmania: 8 nights from Adelaide, taking in the best of Tasmania before heading back to Adelaide - from $1,500
- Discover New Caledonia: 8 nights to New Caledonia and back, from Sydney - from $1,276
- And many, many more: Cruises start from $203. Browse your cruises and book your spot online at CruiseAway.