Koala Black Friday 2022 best deals: Up to 30% off mattresses
Koala Black Friday deals have landed with up to 30% off its popular range of furniture, sofa beds, rugs and mattresses.
The huge shopping event started early this year, with mattress king Koala leading the charge. The furniture supplier just dropped a stack of Black Friday deals on its online store with up to 30% off bestselling items.
Here's how much you can save right now:
- 25% off the popular Koala mattress. $857.22 (was $1,099). Made from breathable open-cell foam, Koala's mattress frequently receives rave reviews from consumers. It also comes with a 120-night trial and is delivered compressed in a box to make it easy to unpack and use.
- $59 off Koala's WFH desk. $539.10 (was $599). Is working from home your new normal? Join the club. Koala's WFH desk unit is compact, sturdy and easy to put together, giving you plenty of incentive to invest in a proper work surface and give your neck and back a break.
- 30% off bedding furniture and accessories. If you're looking to overhaul your entire bedroom, you can also nab a bargain on a bed base, bedside table, sheets, pillows and duvets.
- Up to 20% off sofa beds and armchairs. No matter how small or large your space is, you'll find pieces to suit among Koala's living room furniture range. You can also nab yourself 15% off the Koala sofa bed if you're really tight on space, and enjoy the comfort of a mattress and sofa rolled into one.
- Up to 30% off Koala rugs. Koala recently launched a range of rugs to complement its bedding products. You can currently get up to 30% off. There are 10 rug types to choose from with a range of different colours available.
- 30% off Cloud Pillows. $97.30 (was $139). A comfy bed is next to worthless if you don't have an equally good pillow. For Black Friday, Koala has knocked more than $40 off its deluxe Cloudy Pillow. The deal includes free delivery and a 100-day trial with a no-catch returns policy.
More mattress sales
Use the drop-down menu to select a bed brand or simply scroll through the deals.
If you're looking for even more Black Friday offers, you can check out our comprehensive list of deals.
Black Friday is a 24-hour event, which will be held this year on 25 November. The mega sales event is closely followed by Cyber Monday, which falls on 28 November and sees even more bargains offered by online stores.
Want more bargains? Check out our up-to-the-minute collection of Black Friday offers and today's top 5 deals.