Most Innovative Person/Team: Rebecca James, ME
Rebecca James took out the Most Innovative Person gong.
The award was won by Rebecca James, Chief Marketing Officer at ME at the 2016 Finder Innovation Awards, presented at a gala dinner hosted by media personality and The New Inventors presenter James O'Loghlin.
- Smarter Property Investing
Guest judge: Paul Colgan, Editor of Business Insider
Paul Colgan from Business Insider said:
Re-branding a bank in the Australian market takes enormous courage – with so much similarity between the offerings, the easy road is to play it safe with some minor adjustments to strategy. James has clearly decided on a bold course of action that has had visible impact on improving the product for consumers and helping the bank win business in this competitive space.
How we judged this award
Who was able to enter
Any companies in Australia can enter.
How were the finalists judged?
Finalists submitted written answers to these questions and were awarded a score out of 10 for each of them by three judges: two from the finder.com.au team plus one external guest judge.
- Originality - Please describe this team/person's original approach to a problem.
- Technological Innovation - How did this team/person use technology to solve the problem?
- Teamwork - How did this team work together to achieve innovation? How did this person work with others to achieve goals?
- Impact - What is the impact of this team/person's work?
- Range of Impact - How big an audience does this team/person's innovation reach?