Best Telco Customer Innovation: amaysim
amaysim scored the Best Telco Customer Innovation for its amaysim Help platform.
The award was won by amaysim at the 2016 finder Innovation Awards, presented at a gala dinner hosted by media personality and The New Inventors presenter James O'Loghlin.
- Optus, Cash by Optus
- OVO Mobile
- Vaya, Vaya Price Beat Guarantee
Guest judge: Teresa Corbin, CEO of ACCAN
Teresa Corbin from ACCAN remarked:
Customer service is what keep customers happy at the end of the day – amaysim's effort in making this easier than ever is definitely reflected in the highest scored nominee initiative. Understanding consumer needs, doing user testing and reflecting this in the service provided is a recipe for more success.
How we judged this award
Who was able to enter
Any telco operating in Australia (including network providers and MVNOs).
How were the finalists judged?
Finalists submitted written answers to these questions and were awarded a score out of 10 for each of them by three judges: two from the finder.com.au team plus one external guest judge.
- Originality - What about this telco customer innovation makes it original in the Australian market?
- Technological Innovation - What is innovative about the technology used or created?
- Usability - Describe how this innovation is used in practice, how is it designed with the user in mind?
- Impact - How does this innovation impact the market?
- Range of Impact - What is the scope of impact of this innovation, eg: Australia only, world-wide, limited audience or available to all?
See the full list of finder 2016 Finder Innovation Awards winners and finalists