20% off all AirAsia flights and seats
That's right, every single AirAsia fare is now discounted.
So what's the deal? Well, you have to fly between 25 February and 31 July 2019, and you also have to make your booking by 25 February 2019.
That's it, really. Economy, premium flatbed and premium flex seats are all on sale and, upon snooping, that means you can score fares like:
- Perth to Bali from $162.60 each way
- Brisbane to Bangkok from $212 each way
- Sydney to Kuala Lumpur from $216 each way
- Melbourne to Singapore from $243.70 each way
- Sydney to Phuket from $291.25 each way
Peak periods are excluded, but then when does that ever surprise?
If you're curious where this sale could take you on the cheap or are currently on the hunt for that perfect fare to your chosen destination, search Skyscanner below. It crawls through multiple booking sites to find you the best price on your fare. It'll also suggest other airlines that could get you there faster (if that's your game) as all AirAsia flights include a layover in Kuala Lumpur.
How good are these AirAsia fares?
- Price: Great. You're looking at a clean 20% off all fares and seat types. You can't argue with those savings.
- Airline: Great. AirAsia might be a low-cost carrier, but it's been regarded as the best budget airline in the world 10 times consecutively by Skytrax. If you've got to fly cheap, it's the one to beat.
- Travel time: OK. All flights include a layover in Kuala Lumpur, which can increase your flight time. You can lengthen this to visit the city and have two holidays for the price of one, or you can suss out faster options using Skyscanner for a touch more in price.
- Weather: Great. There are five months of travel time to pick and choose dates from in this sale. While no two countries are the same season-wise, there's a good chance you can travel during dry or shoulder season to your desired destination. If in doubt, consult our Best Time Guide before you book.