As a member of two of the largest floral networks in the world, 1st in Flowers! can guarantee swift and fresh deliveries to practically anywhere.
1st in Flowers! has been operational as a florist for more than 45 years and was one of the first to offer its services online, way back in 1995. The company prides itself on reasonable pricing and a 100 percent guarantee of satisfaction.
Customer service is an aspect of online shopping that is too often forgotten these days, but 1st in Flowers! tries to make the experience exceptional for its visitors. Their range includes asters, carnations, cube vase arrangements, floral centrepieces, lilies, sunflowers and tulips.
1st in Flowers Offers and Promotions for February 2018
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for 1st in Flowers right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my 1st in Flowers! promo code?
- Click on the promo code you’d like to use and this will safely redirect you to the 1st in Flowers! website.
- Browse through the 1st in Flowers! website and click on the products you wish to buy.
- Select your purchase on the 1st in Flowers! website and click to checkout.
- When selecting any additional extras, enter your code in the ‘Special Code’ field.
- Proceed through to checkout and finalise your payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from the 1st in Flowers! website and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of 1st in Flowers!
- Worldwide reach. 1st in Flowers! is part of the InterFlora and TeleFlora networks, which means it can guarantee delivery to nearly anywhere in the world.
- Good website. The online store features plenty of useful information, including details about the meanings of each flower so you don’t send a bloom that doesn’t match the occasion.
- Guaranteed next-day delivery. If your order is placed before 15:00, 1st in Flowers! can guarantee next-day delivery.
- Fees. The company does charge a service fee of around $10 for delivering items.
Shipping guide for 1st in Flowers!
All deliveries are handled by the florist within the 1st in Flowers! network that is located closest to you. This means that the approved florist assumes full responsibility for your order once it has been received. There is a delivery charge or service fee that is usually around $10, but this does vary across different items. You should check this before confirming your purchase.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with 1st in Flowers!
While every attempt is made to fulfil the 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, if there is an occasion when your expectations are not met, you may claim a refund or ask for some replacement flowers to be sent.
Please contact the customer service team from 1st in Flowers! if anything comes up. It is suggested that this is done as soon as possible once dissatisfaction has been expressed to avoid any potential problems.
About 1st in Flowers! and its history
1st in Flowers! has been in business for more than 45 years as a personal florist. In 1995, the company opened its online store to the world. As part of the world’s two largest floral network relay services, 1st in Flowers! has access to 50,000 partner florists in more than 160 countries.