If you’ve got stuff in your office or home that you need to get rid of but don’t know how, then check out 1800 Got Junk.
1800 Got Junk coupon codes and discounts
About 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Coupon Codes
We’ve all been there. You’re buying new furniture or moving house, and you wind up with old appliances, furniture, or general stuff that you have absolutely no idea what to do with. Use a 1800 Got Junk coupon code, and book someone to come and pick up all the things you don’t want. With a strong environmental record, 1800 Got Junk donates unwanted appliances to community service organisations and is can even be available for same day pick up.
Image Source: 1800 Got Junk Facebook
1800 Got Junk? Review | Pros and Cons
- Same day pick up. Same-day pickup is sometimes available for those last-minute removals.
- Environmentally aware. 1800 Got Junk recycle 61.3% of all removals, saving those items from going to landfill.
- Upfront pricing. Get an exact cost and avoid surprise extra charges.
- PayPal not accepted.
- No reward program. There are no extra perks or exclusive discounts for loyal customers.
How does 1800 Got Junk pick up work?
Using 1800 Got Junk is easy. Simply follow the instructions below.
- Book an appointment either online or over the phone.
- You’ll be given a 2-hour arrival window, which can be as early as the same day.
- Wait for 1800 Got Junk to turn up and haul your junk away.
Told you it was easy!
What forms of payment does 1800 Got Junk accept?
- American Express
What is the 1800 Got Junk? cancellation policy?
It is possible to cancel your 1800 Got Junk collection before the pick up van has been dispatched to your address, however, once you have paid for the service it is not possible to cancel.