Achieve optimal health and save money at the same time with these discount codes for 180 Nutrition.
180 Nutrition offers protein supplements to people who want to achieve optimal health. The founder, Guy Lawrence, launched 180 Nutrition because he was shocked at the selection of protein powders on the market contained preservatives, sugar and synthetic chemicals.
The company’s main customers are members of CrossFit gyms who want supplements that don’t contain processed ingredients. The main ingredients of the 180 Natural Protein Superfood include whey protein isolate, almond meal, flaxseed, sunflower kernels and sesame seeds.
180 Nutrition promo codes and discount vouchers for September 2017
Show code & visit siteVI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteIC****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteHU****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteHE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit sitePI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteBO****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my 180 Nutrition promo code?
- Look through the available 180 Nutrition promo codes above and click on the one that you’d like to use. You’ll be directed to the 180 Nutrition website.
- Check out the different products available from 180 Nutrition.
- If you are interested in buying any of the items, click ‘Add to Cart’ and you will be taken to the shopping cart page.
- If you want to add more products to the shopping cart, click ‘CONTINUE SHOPPING’. If you are ready to buy, click ‘CHECKOUT NOW’.
- The checkout page allows you to enter the promo code.
- Type in the promo code in the discount code field on the right of the page. The discount will be applied to your purchase.
- Congratulations! You have successfully applied the promo code for this purchase.
Pros and cons of 180 Nutrition
- 100% money-back guarantee. Get your money back with no hassles. 180 Nutrition promises a refund if you are not satisfied with the product for any reason.
- Fast delivery. Orders are dispatched quickly and you will generally receive your delivery within two to five days of ordering.
- 30-day refund policy. The company offers a timeframe of 30 days for you to change your mind and ask for a refund.
- Shipping surcharge on some locations. Customers from the Northern Territory, WA and Tasmania have to pay a delivery surcharge.
Shipping guide for 180 Nutrition
180 Nutrition delivers throughout Australia. The shipping cost is $12 for three items, excluding the large Mixed Box. A surcharge applies if you are located in the Northern Territory, WA or Tasmania. It costs a flat rate of $16 to have three items delivered to these areas. It generally takes from two to five working days for the delivery to arrive. It can take 10 days for the shipment to arrive on rare occasions, but you’ll need to contact customer support if you still haven’t received anything after 10 days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for 180 Nutrition
Should the products arrive damaged at your doorstep, you can contact the 180 Nutrition customer support team by emailing their customer service team within two working days of receiving the items. Products that are damaged by Australia Post will need to be taken to a local Australia Post branch for the claim to be filed.
All products from 180 Nutrition come with a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the item for any reason, you can return it within 30 days of the purchase date. The company will provide a full refund including postage. The guarantee applies to online purchases only.
180 Nutrition was established by fitness trainer Guy Lawrence in 2010. He started the company after finding out that the majority of protein products on the market contain additives and sugar. 180 Nutrition offers protein ‘superfoods’ that replace sugary and starchy meals, helping customers gain strength and achieve optimal fitness.