14 Royal Caribbean cruises you can fly to for $1
Some of the world's greatest cruise ships are only $1 away.
One of the problems with cruising is that you need to make your way to the departure port. When you can spend a week cruising the South Pacific for under $1,000, spending a few hundred on flights will always rankle.
Fortunately, Royal Caribbean has the answer with a unique offer. Book a select cruise from now through to 5pm on 31 May 2017 and you can get return flights to Sydney for only $1, or $99 depending on where you're going from, with Virgin Australia. Flights will be on the same day as the cruise, so you can leave home in the morning and be away at sea later the same day.
Now you CAN get to Sydney and get that cruise from almost anywhere in Australia for a gold coin.
- $1 return flights to Sydney: From Brisbane, Melbourne, the Gold Coast, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Adelaide, Launceston, Canberra and Hobart.
- $99 return flights to Sydney: From Cairns, Townsville, Gladstone, Rockhampton, Hervey Bay, Perth
Cruises you can get
This deal is valid for 14 unforgettable (and affordable!) trips, departing from Sydney in November and December, on different ships in the Royal Caribbean fleet. The cruises in this deal are for local sails that set off between 29 October and 13 December 2017.
- 6 to 9 night Tasman cruises from $805: Cruise past Melbourne and Hobart on the Explorer of the Seas, or take a different route past Adelaide too on the Radiance of the Seas.
- 7 to 10 night South Pacific cruises from $886: Find a range of different trips, and make your way to ports across the South Pacific including destinations in New Caledonia, Loyalty Island and Vanuatu.
- 8 night Queensland cruise from $1,093: Do Brisbane, Willis Island and Airlie Beach on the Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas.
- 11 night South Pacific and Fiji cruise from $1,285: Make your way to Fiji and explore some of the South Pacific's most beautiful destinations on the Explorer of the Seas.
- 10 to 14 night New Zealand cruises from $1,798: There are plenty of New Zealand trips for you, with the Radiance of the Seas visiting cruise stops including Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin, Milford Sound, the Bay of Islands, Picton, Dusky Sound and plenty more.
Book your cruise and get your flight deal
Check out the itineraries and go to CruiseAway to pick out your trip. To get your practically free flight, look for the above cruises from 29 October to 13 December of 2017.
Once it's booked and you have your booking confirmation, call Royal Caribbean on 1800 754 500 to give your booking details and purchase your flight. You'll need to do this the SAME DAY as you book to be eligible for your discounted airfare.
- 5 Boxing Day cruise deals to get you excited for 2021 and 2022 [Updated]
- Score $1 deposits with this P&O Cruises sale
- 6 best Black Friday cruise deals that can save Australians the big bucks
- This P&O 5-day flash sale is just what we’ve been waiting for
- Kids sail for free with the latest P&O Cruises sale