Looking for some denim jacket style inspo? Keep reading.
The denim jacket is a modern wardrobe staple fit for any season and synonymous with effortless style. From classic button-ups to oversized vintage jackets and embroidered pieces, there’s always one to add to your collection. Need inspiration? We’ve rounded up 12 of our favourite denim jacket looks.
If you're look to buy a denim jacket you can check out our top 10 favourite stores that sell them.
1. Pair your everyday work attire with a denim jacket
For a casual corporate look, team your pantsuit with a denim jacket instead of a blazer.
2. Layer a denim jacket over a hoodie
If you’re after comfort, warmth and style, layer your denim jacket over a hoodie. Elevate the look by adding a pair of leather pants like Kendall Jenner.
3. Style denim jacket with a denim skirt
For a daring look inspired by Rihanna, pair a denim skirt with a denim jacket and add knee high boots.
4. Layer a denim jacket over an all white ensemble
Team a denim jacket with a white ensemble and straw accessories for the perfect summer outfit.
5. Try a coloured denim jacket with any simple outfit
Add a coloured denim jacket to any simple t-shirt and jeans combo.
6. Style a denim jacket with a flirty dress
Style a wrap dress under your denim jacket for a sophisticated day and night look.
7. Pair a denim jacket with a maxi dress
For an outfit formula that transcends seasons pair an oversized denim jacket with a maxi dress.
8. Go casual-cool and wear a denim jacket around your waist
For the trendy girl on the go style a white tee and black jeans with your denim jacket around your waist.
9. Team denim shorts with a denim jacket
Denim shorts, a denim jacket and black boots. Gigi Hadid approves.
10. Style co-ord sweats with a denim jacket
Take note from Kylie Jenner and style a pair a co-ord sweats with a denim jacket.
11. Team white jeans with a light denim jacket
Winter warmth with a summer flair, pair your white jeans with a lighter washed denim jacket.
12. Try an embroidered denim jacket
Stand out from the rest by adding an embroidered denim jacket to any of your favourite looks.