finder.com.au 12 days of Christmas Giveaway
Finder 12 December 2016
Ready to enter?
All you need to do is fill out the form below for your chance to win our 12 Days' of Christmas. $3,000 worth of prizes are waiting...
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Entrants who have no Credit Score will be manually entered into the database. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The potential Prize Winner will be contacted by email and must respond to finder.com.au within 5 business days to be confirmed as the winner. A failure to respond to finder.com.au within 5 business days will disqualify the potential Prize Winner and trigger a re-draw. Should a redraw be required it will take place between 9am and 10am AEST on Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person. In the event of multiple entries, only the first will be valid.
- Incomplete, fraudulent, obscene or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Promotion commences on 4:00PM 12/12/2016. Entries close 11:59PM AEST 23/12/2016, unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. The winning entrants will be notified during business hours by email and posted on the finder.com.au facebook page. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The winning entrants will receive 1 of the following prizes. 1 x Equifax Credit file monitoring, 1 x copy of your score - Equifax Plan, 1 x $100 iTunes voucher, 1 x food hamper(value up to $150), 1 x $100 Westfield, 1 x food hamper(value up to $200), 1 x $100 Bunnings Warehouse Voucher, 1 x food hamper(value up to $250), 1 x Credit score assessment (value up to $150), 1 x Red balloon Voucher (Value $500), 1x iPad mini 2 32GB Wi-Fi and AUD$1,000. The prizes will be shipped to the Winner's Australian address (no P.O. Boxes) via Australia Post with a maximum shipping spend of $15 AUD. Prizes do not include accommodation, transfers or any other expenses incurred. Winner may opt for digital delivery if applicable.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter is finder.com.au® Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.