$1,023 return flights to Germany in Thai Airways’ latest sale
Time to get your oom pah pah on.
Thailand's flagship carrier Thai Airways is continuing its love affair with Europe this month with cheap flights available from four major Australian cities to the heart of Bavaria, Munich, for just over $1,000 return.
Last month, the luxury carrier was offering flights from Australia to beautiful European destinations such as Belgium, Norway, Italy and Switzerland with fares starting at just under $1,000. While this sale isn't quite under that four digit mark, it's mighty close.
The base fares to Munich include:
- From Perth: $1,023 return
- From Melbourne: $1,064 return
- From Brisbane: $1,074 return
- From Sydney: $1,076 return
These cheap fares are for post-Oktoberfest dates from 3-31 October. There are also some similarly priced fares available for travel in May and June for you to snap up.
Tickets are available until sold out and can be booked at these prices through I Want That Flight.
- Qantas has dropped a global sale and flights start from just $229
- Now’s the time to catch flights to Asia with Scoot fares from just $139
- The Tigerair Australia Day sale has landed! Get away from $40.95
- This AirAsia sale has flights to Asia from $191 return
- Qantas launches direct Sydney-Fiji flights with fares from $269