$10 cruise deposits with CruiseAway
Why pay more to secure your spot on your next cruise holiday?We love holiday deposits. It means you can book your trip now and pay later.
And when deposits drop down to just $10 per person, we listen up.
That's exactly what cruise booking agent CruiseAway has done. It's running a $10 deposit sale on hundreds of cruises worldwide throughout 2018 and 2019.
To cash in on this sale, you have to book and complete your deposit by 24 December. Full payment is then due according to the payment terms and conditions of your specific cruise and cruise line.
Browse the list of eligible cruises on CruiseAway or see below for a short sample of $10 deposit cruises:
- Endearing Papua New Guinea and Japan cruise: Sail away on the Cunard in this 12 night cruise. Priced at $2,399 per person, it's currently on sale at 55% off. Price includes meals.
- Hobart Getaway Melbourne return: Take a 4-night cruise on Carnival's Carnival Legend from Melbourne to Hobart and back again. At 48% off, it's currently priced at $450 per person.
- The Mystery of the Pacific: Spend 12 nights on the Carnival Spirit travelling from Sydney to Mystery Island, Isle of Pines, Suva, Noumea and back to Sydney. Prices start from $1,600 per person. Book by 8 December and you'll also receive a bonus $100 onboard credit.
- Sydney Opera House tops the list of TripAdvisor’s top Aussie landmarks
- Trainfinder Wellington: Travelling the length of every train line in a single day
- 2 out of 3 Australians admit to planning holidays while on the job
- Holidays under $1,000: Bali, Langkawi and Fiji
- Save up to $2,500 on travel this month with Gate1 Travel