$1 deposits are back with the Princess Cruises Australia Day sale
Plus, kids can sail from $159.
If you've been looking for an excuse for your next cruise, you can't look past $1 deposits from Princess Cruises.
You can also cruise on a budget by climbing aboard a 2-night Seattle to Vancouver cruise from $198 per person or a 2-night Brisbane to Sydney cruise from $248 per person.
Fares are based on twin share, and select new bookings can be used in conjunction with the Princess Oceans of Offers sale and Best Value fares. Final payments for sailings longer than 6 nights are due 75 days before departure. For sailings less than 6 nights, it's 60 days.
And the cruise sales don't stop there. There are also discount sailings available for Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the South Pacific and Papua New Guinea. Set sail on a 13-night cruise from Sydney via New Zealand from $2,519, a 14-night cruise to Fiji and the Isle of Pines from $2,359, a 15-night cruise from Perth to Indonesia from $2,899 or a 14-night cruise to Singapore from Perth from $2,359 per person.
Whether you're planning your first cruise or your fiftieth, Princess Cruises has something for everyone. If you're keen on a shorter trip, we recommend local Australian cruises. And for those looking for something a little more far flung, there are plenty of international choices.
Cruises that are worth a mention include:
- 3 nights from Perth to Fremantle from $606 per person
- A 13-day cruise via Fiji to Sydney from $1,979 per person
- A 16-night sail via Hong Kong to Brisbane from $2,779 per person
- A 14-day sail from Melbourne via New Zealand from $3,019 per person
If your bags are already packed, then head over to CruiseAway to lock in your next ocean adventure.
But you'll have to hurry, this sale is only available until 23 January 2020 unless sold out prior.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?