$1 deposits and up to $500 OBC with P&O
The OH ship! P&O sale has come into port.With the 2017-2018 cruising season well under way, you may be getting excited to pull up anchor and explore Australia and its neighbouring islands by ship.
P&O Cruises has sailed in with a stunning deal to help quell that wanderlust. Coined the OH Ship! sale, for just $1 you can secure your spot on trips departing 1 March 2018 onwards.
When you do, you'll also receive anything from $50 to $500 in onboard credit (OBC), depending on the length of your cruise and your cabin class.
- Cruises 2-6 nights. Extra $50 OBC for inside/oceanview cabins or an extra $100 OBC for balcony/suite cabins
- Cruises 7-11 nights. Extra $100 OBC for inside/oceanview cabins or an extra $200 OBC for balcony/suite cabins
- Cruises 12+ nights. Extra $150 for inside/oceanview cabins or an extra $300 OBC for balcony/suite cabins
Select sailings also include a bonus $200 in onboard credit on top of this and past passengers can receive up to double in credit on bookings made before 20 December.
Altogether, over 300 itineraries are featured in the OH Ship! sale. Options include a return three-night comedy cruise from Sydney for $384 per person and a seven-night Tasmania cruise departing Melbourne and calling in at Burnie, Port Arthur, Hobart and Kangaroo Island from $878.
Bookings must be made before 13 February 2018 viaCruise Sale Finder.
To be eligible for the extra on-board credit, you must select a value or value plus fare (as opposed to a go fare) on your booking page.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?