Today only: $1 deposits and up to to 48% off in Princess Cruises’ Black Friday sale
Lock in these savings for the cost of a gold coin.
The catch? You've got just one day to pick your cruise and secure your spot. Luckily, the luxury liner is throwing in $1 deposits per person so you don't have to go fishing around the couch cushions to make it happen.
The biggest saving is on the 11-night Northern Europe cruise from $2,710 per person twin share.
You save a whopping 48% off and get to explore some of the top sights in Oslo, Berlin, Helsinki, Tallinn and Stockholm with an overnight stop in St. Petersburg aboard the Sky Princess.
Sailings span from as soon as March 2020 through to May 2021 and the sky's the limit on your destination choice. Along with local Aussie getaways, you can find cruises around the Meditteranean, the Caribbean, Alaska and even a couple of Antarctica cruises.
Highlights of the sale include:
- 2-night sampler cruise from Melbourne from $229. Get a glimpse of cruise life and test out your sea legs on this one-way sail from Melbourne to Sydney on the Golden Princess. With 3 days, you'll have just enough time to enjoy the 4 swimming pools, 10 restaurants and cafés and tons of entertainment on board.
- 3-night Airlie Beach getaway from $499. Explore the Whitsundays from this vibrant hub on board the recently refurbished Sun Princess.
- 5-night one-way sail from Melbourne to Adelaide from $649. See more of southern Australia with the Sapphire Princess including stops in Phillip Island, Port Lincoln and Kangaroo Island.
- 7-night Alaska cruise from $1,379. Make the most of your time in Alaska with this one-way voyage between Anchorage and Vancouver. You'll get to see popular Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Ketchikan and Glacier Bay along the way.
- 29-night Polynesia cruise from Sydney to Los Angeles from $3,499. Got some time on your hands? Save up to 46% and spend a few weeks at sea leisurely exploring around New Zealand, Tonga, Samoa, French Polynesia and Hawaii.
See what else is on offer and make your bookings through CruiseAway here.
You don't have long to decide, though, as this Princess Cruises sale is available today only and ends close of business 29 November 2019 unless sold out prior.