Enjoy discounts at WineGrowers Direct, one of Australia's premier wine destination with these active coupon codes.
WineGrowers Direct is a relatively young company that focuses on the production and supply of quality wines from top Australian and New Zealand winemakers and growers. Whether you are looking for red wine, white wine or any quality wine at affordable prices, WineGrowers Direct may have something for you.
WineGrowers promo codes and discount vouchers July 2015
Top picks from WineGrowers Direct
How do I use my WineGrowers Direct promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered before making the final payment for your order. When entering the code, press 'apply' to include the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from WineGrowers Direct and choose the one you want to use.
- Shop online at WineGrowers Direct and choose from their wide range of products.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, click on 'add to cart'.
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items.
- Once you've finished shopping, please click the 'my cart' icon on the top right hand corner to see your purchases so far.
- On this page, enter your coupon under 'coupon code' and then click 'apply' to activate it.
- You will then be directed to the checkout page to enter your details and complete your order by making payment
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from WineGrowers Direct and saved off your order.
Pros and cons of WineGrowers Direct
- A broad range of quality wines. WineGrowers Direct sources an extensive range of quality wines.
- Social responsibility. WineGrowers Direct is committed to supporting Australian winemakers by providing them with a direct platform for accessing consumers.
- Secure shopping. The company has invested a lot of resources to ensure its customers have a hassle-free shopping experience. Payment is done only through reliable and trusted web payment systems.
- Special offers. WineGrowers routinely runs special offers to reward its regular customers.
- Extended delivery for remote locations. If your order is to be delivered in Australian regional centers and outside metropolitan capital cities, you may be required to wait for at least 14 days for your purchase to reach you.
- Shipping charges apply. The company charges a flat rate of $5 per case for deliveries to most locations in Australia.
Shipping guide for WineGrowers Direct
WineGrowers delivers all products purchased on its site to most locations in Australia and internationally. The company uses Australia Post to deliver all orders to its customers. Delivery normally takes 3-10 business days after dispatch. Customers in remote locations are required to wait for at least 14 days for their orders to be delivered.
You need to be at the address indicated to receive your order; otherwise, it will be left according to the delivery instructions. You are allowed to cancel your order within 2 hours of placing it. You cannot request for a cancellation if your order has already left the warehouse and you'll have to contact WineGrowers Direct for further directions on the matter.
Refunds and returns with WineGrowers Direct
WineGrowers Direct issues a refund only if there is fault in the production process or if there are damages while your order is on transit. Refunds and store credits are issued only after the company has received the items that you are unhappy with. If the wine you purchased on a taste guarantee does not meet your expectations, you may return it to the company for a refund. WineGrowers Direct will place a store credit on your account to be used within 3 months. You will be responsible for meeting the costs of returning the items, which should be in their original box and properly packed. You can only request for refunds 14 days from the date of delivery of your order. Upon receipt of the returned items, the company will take 21 days to process the refund.
About WineGrowers Direct and its history
Founded in 2009, WineGrowers Direct is committed to producing and supplying wines of exceptional value to its customers. The family owned and operated wine company thrives on providing a direct market to Australian grape growers and winemakers. The company produces quality wines from its own vineyards, consisting of more than 1,500 hectares located in New South Wales, as well as from farmers throughout Australia. It is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria.