Find the most current Topshop discount offers to help you save money on online purchase
Topshop is a global fashion retailer based in the United Kingdom offering the latest trends in clothing, accessories, shoes and makeup.
Originally founded in 1964, Topshop now operates over 400 physical stores and has a large online storefront in a number of countries including Australia and the United States.
Topshop is a popular choice when it comes to purchasing clothing items online thanks to the impressive designs and low prices along with the ability to ship to over 100 countries across the globe. Start your fashion shopping now at Topshop.com and save even further with the discount codes we update daily below.
Topshop promo codes and discount vouchers for July 2015
Top Picks from Topshop
Sheer Lips in Nuclear from Topshop
This lipstick has an ultra moisturizing, balmy finish with sheer to medium coverage and glossy finish.View details
Brightly Beaded Necklace from Topshop
Be in love with this gold look necklace with cut out circular section decorated with brightly colored beads.View details
Petite Moto Tile Print Leigh Jeans from Topshop
This jeans is super soft, cotton rich jeans cut with a skinny, ankle grazer leg.View details
Real Asymmetric Sandals from Topshop
This pink asymmetric sandals has a heel height of approximately 3.5 inches. It is 100% leather.View details
Victorina Lace Dress from Topshop
Lace panel dress with pom pom detail at front, waist seam and back zip fastening.View details
How to Apply a Topshop Coupon Code
Topshop.com presents users with an industry leading online purchase experience. Browse through the hottest new items and add items to your shopping bag as if you were in a physical store. Now it gets even better as you can save further by following this series of actions:
- Select a discount offer that you wish to apply to your Topshop order
- Make note of the code associated with the offer
- Visit the Topshop website and start browsing through the products available
- Add items to your 'Bag' by selecting a colour and size and clicking 'Add to Bag'
- Repeat for all the items that you wish to purchase
- Review your shopping bag by clicking on 'My Bag' located above the search bar at the top of the website
- Scroll down to the box titled 'Promotion Code(s) and Student Cards'
- Enter in the code that you took note of in step 2
- Press the 'Apply Code' button
- Proceed to Checkout where you provide you shipping and payment details
- Place your discounted Topshop order
That's it! You've successfully placed an order at Topshop and saved with your discount coupon code!
Positives of Shopping at Topshop.com
Shoppers around the world are raving about the purchases made on Topshop.com. Many positive comments Topshop customers have made are that:
- They really love the products that Topshop sell, especially the huge range of dresses
- Ease of finding the clothing items you are searching for with the helpful website filters and navigation
- Ability to return any product you are unhappy with within 14 days
Negatives of Topshop.com Online Store
Now you have read the many great aspects of the Topshop website, here are a few negative aspects of shopping with Topshop:
- You have to pay for shipping - Yes, even for standard economy
- Delivery can take quite a while - it is not recommended to order your last minute purchases from this merchant
Shipping Pricing and Expected Time of Arrival
For those located in the United Kingdom, we have compiled a list of delivery options and the associated cost for these methods:
|Shipping Method||Timeframe (when ordered before midday)||Cost|
|Standard||Approximately 4 working days||£4|
|Next Day||Delivery on the next business day||£6|
|Saturday Delivery||Delivery on the next business day||£7.50|
International Shipping Options and Expected Delivery Date
Items delivered to international destinations including Australia and New Zealand are subject to the following charges and options:
|Shipping Method||Timeframe (when ordered before 11pm AEDT)||Cost|
|Standard||Approximately 9 working days||£9|
|Priority||Delivery within 5 working days||£20|
Topshop 14 Day Return Policy
Topshop provide a very fair returns policy for their customers. Return any item that you are not totally satisfied with in a saleable condition and receive a refund. All you have to do is:
- Login to your Topshop account
- View your account and click the 'Request a return' link found under the 'My orders' tab
- Click on the specific order that you wish to return
- Choose the items you are sending back
- Press the 'Create Return' button
- You will now be given an RA (returns authorisation) number which you need to include on your returns label
- Affix the label to the package being returned
- Drop it off at a local post office and request a proof of posting (in case it gets lost)
Your return and subsequent refund should be processed within 28 days.
About Topshop and its history
Topshop was originally founded in 1964 as a department within the Peter Robinson Department Stores. After experiencing considerable success the first Topshop standalone store was unveiled in 1970 while also creating Topman brand within the store to target the male demographic.
In 2009 Topshop expanded in the United States, opening a store in SoHo in New York. The international expansion has continued with stores opening in Sydney and Melbourne in Australia along with shops opening in New Zealand and South Africa. In December of 2012, Arcadia Group sold 25% of Topshop to a US private equity group for US$805 million.