Kogan is the number one online retailer in Australia offering a range of electronics products including their own "Kogan" branded goods.
The company is completely Australian owned and specialises in delivering customers with low priced televisions, cameras, computers and home appliances. All Kogan.com orders are backed by a 14-day money back guarantee giving you peace of mind when making a purchase.Prices at Kogan are extremely good value thanks to their reduced supply chain, sitting directly between the factory that manufactures the goods and the consumer. Having started in 2006, Kogan has notched up an impressive 2 million delivered items, proving that they are a force in the retail sector. To top it all off, customers can now order items from Kogan and have them delivered to selected international destinations.
Current Kogan offers and deals in July 2015
Looking for another offer? Check out these DWI promo codes instead.
How To Apply Your Discount
Shopping with Kogan is a breeze thanks to their industry benchmark website. It is no surprise that redeeming your coupon code is so simple too. All you need to do is:
- Decide which offer you wish to use from the list above
- Take note of the code or copy it to your browser
- Shop online at Kogan and browse through items you wish to purchase
- Add the items you are going to buy to your online shopping cart by clicking 'Add to Cart'
- Proceed to your cart and review the items you have chosen to order
- Click on the link 'Got a Promo Code? Add it here'
- A discount code field will appear
- Paste or enter your code in and press the 'Apply' button
- Add your delivery postcode and then continue to payment
- Fill out your payment and shipping details and place your order
Congratulations! You have placed your discount order with Kogan.
Why Shoppers Love Buying From Kogan
Kogan is an Australian online shopping favourite and is growing in popularity overseas also. There are many reasons you too will enjoy your Kogan shopping experience such as:
- Products are offered at amazingly low prices
- Customer service from Kogan is 'First Class'
- Items are usually received promptly
Considerations When Buying at Kogan
Although Kogan has delivered an amazing 2 million products, some customers have had bad experiences when shopping at Kogan. The common issues raised with Kogan products and purchasing experiences are:
- Some products are of lower quality than the 'Brand Name' rivals - note that extra warranties are available and could be worthwhile obtaining for Kogan items
- Not all items ship from Australia - be sure to allow time to receive your order as some items are shipping from overseas
- Warranty repairs can take longer than advertised
Kogan Shipping Costs
Kogan calculates shipping costs based on the items that you are ordering. Based on this, you can expect that larger items such as TVs will cost more to ship than smaller items like an iPhone cable. To check the postage costs for an item or complete order, simply:
- Add the product(s) to your shopping cart
- View your shopping cart
- Type your postcode into the field 'Delivery'
- Click on the 'Go' button
- The shipping cost will then be displayed
Kogan Warranty and Returns
As per the warranty terms and conditions set out at Kogan.com, Kogan will replace or repair any item which is purchased from the online retailer at no cost to the consumer. The applies to items which do not meet the specifications stated during either:
- 12 months from the date of purchase
- For the period stated in the Extended Warranty period (if purchased)
Note: You do not have to pay the freight charges on items being returned or replaced under warranty. However, all items must be properly package for transport back to Kogan so that they do not get damaged.
Kogan Returns Policy
Kogan.com offers shoppers a helpful 14-day money back guarantee. This means that if you order an item from Kogan and are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Kogan and receive a refund for the item amount (freight charges are not refunded). Be sure to initiate your return within 14 days by contacting the Kogan Help team via Kogan.com.
Kogan Technologies was launched in 2006 by founder Ruslan Kogan. This site originated as Kogan.com.au and received a lot of press for its industry changing supply chain model, as it directly imported and sold electronics to consumers. In addition, all items were OEM branded straight from the manufacturer. This business model allowed the online retailer to offer comparatively lower prices on expensive items like Flat-Screen Televisions and other electronic appliances.
Over the past few years Kogan has repeatedly been in the press offering competitions against electrical retailer Harvey Norman's head, Gerry Harvey. The site reached a milestone in 2012 having shipped its one millionth product. 6 months later, the site had sold another million products. Kogan continues to ride the waves of online retail success receiving great feedback, industry awards and is currently the number 1 online retailer in Australia.