A fast cash loan can cover you for when the unexpected occurs.
There are times in life when you may find that you need cash quickly, and loan from a bank or other lender can take up to a week. There are a number of brands who specialise in instant cash loans with online approval and they can give you the money you need in just a few hours. Find out how you can apply and get funded today.
Sunshine Short Term Offer
This is a short term loan offer with a fast and easy online application for bad credit borrowers who are employed. You can apply today to get approved for up to $1,800.
- Loan Amount: $1,800
- Loan Term: 16-30 days
- Turnaround Time: 30 Minutes - conditions apply
- Total Cost of Borrowing $100: 20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month
- Bad credit borrowers OK
- Quick and easy Approval
- No Credit Checks - Must be employed
Instant cash loans comparison
Warning about Borrowing
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How you could apply for an instant cash loan
Getting an instant cash loan is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Compare your options using the table above. Once you find the right lender, click "Go to Site", review the loan terms and submit your application.
- Wait for the lender to approve you. You will usually get a response in 60 seconds.
- If you're approved, you can receive the cash on the same or next business day.
How much cash can I instantly borrow?
Instant cash loans can vary depending on the lender you apply with, the amount you earn and what your credit history is like. Some lenders limit the amount you can borrow on your initial loan, so it is always important to check the criteria of each lender before you apply.
If you ensure that all the documents you need to apply are in order, you could potentially maximise your borrowing power.
What features will you get from cash loans of $100 - $2,000?
Instant cash loans are small personal loans which you can receive quickly. Lenders that offer these loans generally have flexible lending terms because of the nature of the loan. Here are some features these type of loans come with:
- These are small, potentially manageable loans.
These loans are small and lenders generally offer anything from $100 to $2,000, with the amount you are approved for depending on your financial circumstances.
- They can serve any (legal) purpose.
If your car has broken down or you need that last minute gift for your partner, these loans are designed to cover you until you next get paid. They can allow you to fund anything you may need (within the law). Keep in mind the amount you are lent and how long the lending terms are for will depend on your pay rate and how regularly you receive your income.
- Repayments are simplified
Instant cash loans differ from personal loans in that you have to pay the loan back in full rather than in monthly instalments, as is the case with personal loans. You can choose to simply pay back what you borrowed plus fees on the agreed upon date.
- They offer you convenience.
Many instant cash loan sites allow you to apply online and can approve your loan within minutes, making this a convenient way to access additional funds should you need to. Your loan will generally be transferred to you within 1 business day.
Why should you compare your instant cash loan options?
When you're looking for a lender for instant cash, taking your time to do your research and compare may not be your first priority. However, getting the right loan and the right lender will potentially save you a lot of trouble down the track. Here are a few reasons why comparing at the onset is in your best interest:
- You could potentially save. Payday lenders are only allowed to charged you a certain amount of fees – a 20% establishment fee and a 4% monthly fee for a loan of up to $2,000. While they cannot charge you more than this, some lenders charge less. More and more payday lenders are operating in this space and it is becoming more competitive. There are also some brands who offer lower fees and discounts for repeat borrowers. Comparing your options could help you find a low fee instant cash loan.
- You can avoid missing out. Do you know if a lender's fees are competitive? Do you know how many loan options there are for unemployed borrowers? If you are coming to the market thinking you have no options and that you are going to apply for the first loan you find, you don't know what you can get until you compare.
- You can filter out the dodgy lenders. Unfortunately, there are several less-than-reputable lenders operating in the payday loans market. These lenders approve loans that borrowers cannot afford and then charge late fees when the borrower is late on repayments or defaults on the loan. It's important to compare and filter out these lenders in order to avoid them. Are the lender's fees reasonable? Is the fee structure transparent? Is the lender easily contactable? Can you find reviews of the lender?
The benefits and the drawbacks of instant cash loans
- Access to cash when you need it
Sometimes life can throw you a curve ball and you need extra cash for that expense. Instant cash loans could help you out of the tight spot.
- Fixed fee schedule
Payday loans are regulated by the government. You'll know exactly what you'll need to pay and when.
- Online application process
If you need instant cash, you can apply from the comfort of your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- High fees
While these loans are regulated, the higher risk for the lender means that you will pay more fees for the convenience of the cash.
- Disreputable lenders
It's important to do your research and compare before you apply online to ensure your details are 100% safe and secure
Instant cash loans – what you need to know
It's important that you shop around to find the best lender if you are considering taking out an instant cash loan. Some will carry out credit checks and some may even require references. Fees will differ from lender to lender.
The one thing that you will notice about instant cash loans is that they have a higher cost than traditional loans. Payday lenders should let you know the amount you will have to repay when you take out the loan so you can decide for yourself if you will be able to make the repayments. You will have to pay late fees as well as the outstanding balance of the loan if you fail to make repayments, so consider the loan's affordability before you apply.
Some lenders may also allow you to pay the loan back early, which is a great option because it will help you save you on fees. There might be the temptation to keep using instant cash loans, but try not to do this. They should only ever be used for an emergency. There are other longer term credit options out there that charge less for your ongoing financial needs.
"Is there a way to make sure I can be approved?"
While there's no trick to get your application across the line, it helps to know how the application process works to avoid easy mistakes.
All cash advance companies will need to see verification of your income. Lenders usually ask for 90 days worth of your bank statements to verify your income, you may also need to provide your Centrelink documents or your payslips. Your bank statements can be submitted as PDFs or by giving the lender secure, read-only access to your account.
Cash lenders will also need to verify your identity. This can be in the form of a license or passport number and/or medicare number.
How can I find out if I'm eligible?
The eligibility criteria for instant cash loans is generally less strict than other personal loans. Most lenders focus on your income and current financial situation rather than your credit history. Some lenders will allow you to repeatedly borrow from them if you prove yourself to be a responsible borrower and may increase the amount you are able to borrow. You will generally have to be over the age of 18 and be receiving a regular income.
- Find out more about bad credit personal loans
- Need a loan with no credit check?