DealsDirect is the number 1 online department store in Australia offering great prices on thousands of products including well known branded items.
Whether you are looking to buy clothing and apparel, homewares or home furniture, manchester or even sporting goods, you should also view the range available at Deals Direct.
The business was created as an offshoot from the founders highly successful eBay business, Auction brokers, which was the largest Australian eBay seller. Deals Direct have continued growing at mind boggling proportions demonstrated by having outgrown four warehouses to now be in a warehouse which is 1 kilometre long. In addition, the store has celebrated delivering over 4 million products to over a million customers. To top it all off, you can save on your next order from deals direct by using a current promotional code from our current list.
Working Deals Direct Coupon Codes in August 2014
Deals Direct - 10% Off Everything on Site for New Customers
Get 10% off on everything for new customers at Deals Direct.
Show code & visit siteWE****
Deals Direct - 40% Off on Great Range of Entertainment Units
Get 40% off on Great Range of Entertainment Units at Deals Direct.
Deals Direct - Clearance Sale
Get discounts from Clearance Bin - Prices Slashed to Clear at Deals Direct. Shop now!
Top picks from Deals Direct
Bambury Velour Robe Grape M/L from Deals Direct
Feel extremely comfortable with its velour finish fabric that feels so soft on the skin.View details
Stompeez Medium Unicorn Slippers from Deals Direct
Stompeez are the comfy yet fun slippers that will leave your kids eager to take their shoes off at the door!View details
Progear Retro Ladies Classique 700c 17 Inch Blue from Deals Direct
This bike is a combination of timeless style and modern reliability, the Classique is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.View details
Easy Inflate Bed Single from Deals Direct
This easy inflate bed single is perfect for camping adventures. It has strong vinyl with coil beam construction for additional strength.View details
Serenity Candles Lavender Honeysuckle scented from Deals Direct
This candles can be an ideal gift set with vintage inspired packaging and design and a great addition to every home.View details
Rank Arena Espresso & Cappuccino Machine from Deals Direct
A perfect cup of coffee at home? Of course you can with this Espresso and Cappuccino coffee maker! This will perfectly froth your milk just the way they do it at your favorite coffee shop!View details
Applying your Discount Code at DealsDirect.com.au
DealsDirect are true Australian eCommerce pioneers and demonstrate this well with their easy to use website. The entire purchase experience rates very well with users. Redeem your discount code without any hassles when checking out. All you need to do is:
- View the array of discounts that are currently on offer above
- Determine which offer will give you the greatest savings and take note of the code applicable
- Access the deals direct website and browse through the extensive product catalogue
- Add items to your shopping cart by pressing the ‘Buy Now’ button on the product page
- Repeat this process to place all the items you wish to order into your cart
- Proceed to place your order by clicking on the ‘Check Out’ button located at the right of the website’s top navigation
- Review the item in your cart to ensure they are correct and match the offer terms, then press ‘Checkout Now’
- Either login to your account, create a new account or you can proceed without an account
- Fill out your billing and delivery address and proceed to the payment step
- Now you will be presented with a ‘Enter Coupon Code’ field
- Type your code from the second step above into this field and press ‘Redeem’
- Enter your payment information and the click ‘Continue’
Congratulations! You just saved on your Deals Direct purchase.
Reasons to Shop with DealsDirect
Over 1 million customers have shopped with deals direct and experienced just how great their service is. Some of the reasons that Deals Direct has done so well is because:
- The items are extremely good value - no matter what you need, be sure to check Deals Direct’s pricing first
- Fast & Free Shipping - Deals Direct customers frequently note how quickly they receive their orders and often shipping is free
- Great customer service team available 12 hours a day - simply live chat the Deals Direct customer service team between 9am and 9pm everyday
Negatives of Buying from DealsDirect
Almost all retailers have some areas where the service offered to customers could be improved. This is true for Deals Direct, as some customers have highlighted that you should be aware that:
- Products may not be in perfect condition - some customers have stated that items received appeared to have been opened before or may have been factory seconds
- Customer service is not the best - returning faulty or damaged items can be a difficult process
- Slow delivery to country areas - if you live in Western Australia outside of a city, you could be waiting 2 weeks to have your order delivered
DealsDirect.com.au Delivery Charges and Timeframe
Most items purchased from Deals Direct are mailed using the Australia Post e-Parcel service. To estimate the delivery cost for any item listed on the site, simply click on the item to view the full details page. Once on this page, find the ‘Estimate Shipping Cost’ calculator located under the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Simply enter your postcode into this field and your will be presented with the delivery charge.
How Long Will My Delivery Take?
Deals Direct’s warehouse is located in Sydney, meaning that items ship from Sydney. As a result, those residing in Sydney and along the eastern seaboard of Australia, including Brisbane and Melbourne will usually receive their order within 2-5 business days. For those in other states like Western Australia and South Australia, deliveries can take up to 12 working days.
Deals Direct Company History
Deals Direct was created by founders Paul Greenberg and Michael Rosenbaum in October 2004 after becoming the largest eBay seller in Australia, Auction brokers. The founders noted that many customers didn’t like buying at auction and would rather pay a fair price immediately. The new business targeted the general Australian population and has experienced significant growth over the years. Incredibly, this merchant has needed to move to larger warehousing facilities four times, and now has one of the largest warehouses in the country.
Deals Direct has been recognised for their achievements by earning many awards including the Hitwise number 1 online retailer in 2009. In addition, the company earned the title of the online retailer with greatest brand recall. The company also started a daily-deal website, but closed this in 2012 after the market started to decline.