Shop for your next read from an online book retailer that is entirely Australian owned with these Booktopia coupons.
The store currently offers a huge range of books, eBooks and DVDs that can be shipped to destinations around the globe. Choose from over 4 million book titles or browse through the vast collection of eBooks from both local and international publishers.
All orders shipped from Booktopia have a fixed delivery charge, no matter how many books you order. Alternatively, you can collect your items for free from their Lane Cove West warehouse in Sydney.
Save even further on your next purchase from Booktopia by utilising on of the latest promo codes from our current list.
Booktopia Coupons for October 2015
How do I use my Booktopia coupon code?
Booktopia is a leading online bookstore in Australia thanks to their super easy to use website. Browse the latest book titles and then proceed to purchase the book online in just a few easy steps. If you wish to redeem a promotional offer code, all you need to do is:
- Decide on the offer that you wish to offer from the current list we have compiled above
- Jot down the code that is required to receive the discount
- Open a new browser tab and visit the Booktopia website
- Look through the array of books available from their site to find the titles that you wish to purchase
- Add each item to your shopping cart by clicking the 'Buy Now' button from the product details page
- Repeat step 5 until all items that you are after are in your cart
- Review the items in your cart by clicking the 'Checkout' button that is located until the search bar in the top of the website
- If the items are correct, press the 'Checkout' button
- Either login to your Booktopia account or create a new account
- Fill in your delivery address and shipping method then press 'Continue Checkout'
- Review your order total and then scroll down to find the 'Promotional Codes' field
- Key in the code that you jotted down from step 2
- Enter your payment information and then submit your order
Top picks from Booktopia
Booktopia was first launched in 2004 and has quickly become one of Australia's favourite book shopping destinations. Today, Booktopia ship over 600,000 parcels each year including books, DVDs, calendars and more.
More than three-quarters of the books listed on the Booktopia website are currently in-stock at the warehouse in Lane Cove in Sydney. The warehouse is an impressive 4,000 square metres allowing the company to have half a million titles ready to ship.
- Find current coupon codes for similar retailers in our books category.
Pros and Cons of Booktopia
- Offers a fast delivery service for your purchase
- Postage costs are very fair and does not increase with order size
- Have quite a good range of books available with over 4 million products
- Book prices are competitive, even against international site
- The CEO frequently handles feedback in online portals - so you know any issues will be resolved
- Displaying absolutely accurate stock quantities on the site - some users have reported lengthy delays for items out of stock (and not marked as so online)
- Carefully packaging items - customers have infrequently flagged that their order arrived in a damaged condition
- Changing shipping service - numerous shoppers have flagged delays caused by Australia Post
Delivery Guide for Booktopia
Booktopia charge a flat fee of $6.95 for all orders being delivered to an Australian address. No matter how many items you order, the shipping cost will remain at the flat fee per order. Express post is available at an additional cost of $8.50 for the first 3 kilograms followed by $15 per 3 kilograms after that.
Booktopia currently offer shipping to the following regions:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Note the shipping costs varies depending on the particular region as outlined in the table below:
|Delivery Region||Cost for First Item||Additional Item Charge|
Booktopia Returns Policy
Please be aware that Booktopia have a very strict return policy. It is recommended that you only order items from Booktopia if you are sure about your purchase. The Booktopia returns policy states that:
- The customer is liable in paying for return postage on items incorrectly ordered (including change of mind)
- You must notify Booktopia within 2 business days from the date of delivery if you incorrectly ordered an item
- All faulty or damaged items must also be reported to Booktopia in 48 working hours from delivery date
- If you receive an item that you did not order you must notify Booktopia within 5 business days
- Booktopia is not liable to refund items returned in a damaged condition or do not arrive
- Store credits will be issued for all return items and does not include the postage cost
To arrange a return:
- Contact the Booktopia Customer Service Team and receive authorisation for the return
- Mail the item(s) safely back to Booktopia's return address:
27 Sirius Road
Lane Cove West
NSW Australia 2066